King Countertops

St.George
St.George
0 reviews Saint George, ON

Kitchen/Island countertops

Richard came in and installed our kitchen and island countertops. We are extremely happy with the final product. There was a couple issues that Richard addressed quickly and promptly. We would recommend his product and services to family and friends.

Thank you for your business.

carsia
carsia

New house with new kitchen countertops

Hired Richard when I got my house! 3cm Island with kitchen. Beautiful work! And he is very easy to work with! Highly recommended!

Rosie
Rosie

Kitchen and Bathroom quartz counter installations.

Great craftsmanship, quality products and affordable pricing. You can't ask for anything more! I have referred them to a number of family and friends and every single person has been pleased with their service.

Thank you so much for your business! You are one of the kindest customers I have ever met!

Paramjitsoor
Paramjitsoor

Kitchen granite installation

He has done excellent work. I strongly recommend him , he did the job on time very professional people

Thank you my friend! Let's keep our business rolling together.

happy
happy

Kitchen, washrooms, bar

Richard was amazing to work with ! Great value, great service. Anything to do with Granit, marble, quartz they got you covered

Thank you happy for your great support! I can't say no more for all your referrals. Cheers!

More about King Countertops