The Yard Experts

Reviews for The Yard Experts

Dmill in Calgary
Dmill in Calgary

Snow removal

I hired this company to do snow removal. It snowed approx 6” the first snowfall and 4” the next snowfall. They did not show. I called, left voicemails 3 times with no response. I emailed the guy that quoted me questioning why I am being charged for services never rendered, no response.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Snow Removal

Contracted company for snow removal. It snowed twice since I contracted them. They did not show up either time. I ended up cleaning it myself. Terrible service is an understatement, rather, no service. This was for my apartment building. I relied on the company to ensure the sidewalk is free of snow and ice and it was not which puts me into a liability situation.

DavidGriff3
DavidGriff3

Landscape Maintenance

Top notch customer service, the highest level of quality work, I would highly recommend. The staff at The Yard Experts have extreme knowledge in all areas of horticulture, you will not be disappointed in their service.

Thank-You David! We're happy to have such an amazing customer!

More about The Yard Experts

The Yard Experts are a Landscaping & Snow removal company. We've been in business since 1994, specializing in landscape maintenance and construction. The Yard Experts are all certified horticulturist with degrees that range from landscape design, landscape architecture, to earth sciences and much more. This isn't just a job for ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?