Monarchy Construction

Reviews for Monarchy Construction

Heather
Heather

Kitchen and bathrooms renovation

We hired Monarchy Construction to renovated our entire kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The work was done in a very professional manner, and the crew made sure to leave the house spotless when they were done for the day. Ervis and his crew were very accommodating, and the overal renovation was surprisingly pleasant! I would definitely recommend! 5 star service!

Hello Heather,
Was a pleasure working you,
Looking forward working with you again.

gani
gani

Kitchen renovation

Ervis and his team were wery professional, clean,efficient and on time.I was pleased to work with him,and highly recommend to my friends .

Hello Gani,
Thank you for taking your home to give me such pleasant review
It's has been our pleasure working with you.

Best Regards

Claudia
Claudia

Drywall, tapping and painting job

The crew was professional, clean, prompt and reliable! I will definitely recommend monarchy construction to my friends Ervis was a pleasure to work with.

Hello Claudia,
Is had been my pleasure working with you in all the projects.
Looking forward working with you.

pjerin
pjerin

New kitchen

I find monarch contruction in homestars.Ervis and his cru did the amazing job.Im so happy with the new kitchen, thank you.

Hello Mr.Pjerin,
Looking forward working with you again.

Basement R.
Basement R.

Basement Renovation

Thank you to everyone at Monarchy Construction for their great work and most importantly their service. Monarchy Construction did such an amazing job with my basement renovation. I am in love!!

Hello Monica,
Thank you so much for trusting on us.
It has been a pleasure working with you,

Amaro
Amaro

Kitchen renovation

Responsive and accurate in the work they do. I do recommend. They finished the work before the deadline agreement

Hello Amaro,
Was a pleasure working with you,

narkajfabion
narkajfabion

Kitchen renovation

Ervis and his team are professional, puntual and very hardworking. You cant find no one better than them at what they do. They are at your service and compromise to your specific wants no matter the detail.

Hello Mr. Fabian
Thank you for trusting on us.
Was a pleasure working with you.
Looking forward working with you again
Best,

Ervis

Allie E.
Allie E.

Home Renovation

We did some massive home renovations with Monarchy Construction this recent year. Renovations can be very stressful, overwhelming and expensive but Ervis made this undertaking as smoothe as possible for us and it was actually enjoyable! We really appreciated the amount of communication throughout the process. Ervis' background is a civil engineer and we valued his level of insight going into our renovations. Safety was paramount and also being structurally sound. The level and attention to detail was refreshing! We can't thank you enough Ervis and the Monarchy Team for the amazing work you have done on our home!

Hi Allie.
Looking forward working with you again

Ervis

More about Monarchy Construction

Welcome to Monarchy Construction Inc.
Monarchy is a one-stop source for all electrical, plumbing and construction services.
Our in-house trades and reliable contractors produce quality work and are committed to workplace safety. We proudly provide customized, prompt and professional service.