Vision Shades

Whitby ON L1R

Reviews for Vision Shades

kegeorge
kegeorge

Blinds all rooms of apartment

Got black out blinds installed in 2 bedrooms, couldn’t be happier with the result. Professional service, amazing price and fast and efficient !

Hi Kylon, thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate your business and support. We wish you and your wife all the best!

Keisha  in Whitby
Keisha in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Blinds

Service was excellent from the beginning to the end Gabriel came out to do the measurements explained everything to me on point. Michael came and installed them quickly and neat I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to get blinds put it

Thank you so much for your kind review Keisha! We are so glad to hear you are happy with your new blinds. Hope to hear from you soon!

ali in Toronto
ali in Toronto

Bedroom & Office

Michael was amazing from the get go. I contact several providers for blinds. I had 3 quote me for what i wanted in my bedroom. Michael was far the most reasonable and quite frankly the most professional.
I had dual motorized roller blinds on 3 windows in my bedroom. Followed by 3 zebra roller blinds in my office space after and two roller blinds in my basement.

Michael helped with the selection, bringing various samples, giving his perspective and showing me various examples from his other client jobs.

i would highly recommend him to friend and family which i already have. Will definitely call him again!

Thank you for sharing your experience Ali. We really appreciate your business and kind words. It was great working with you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Michael

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great company. Professional service and reasonable pricing

I had a great experience with these guys. In the end, they exceeded our expectations. Installed three times faster than the competitors and at half the cost!

Highly recommended. Thanks, Guys!

Thank you for your kind review. We are very glad to hear about your great experience and that you are happy with your new shades. Hope to hear from you soon!

Neil
Neil

Automated Blinds Installation

Let me tell you how fortunate I am to have had Michael work on making my condo unit smart. I always thought smart blinds were expensive. I called Michael to get a feeler and, you know what, I got the best price and service with quality to boot. The automated blinds make my condo have eyes in a way. My condo can blink to my needs - by phone, time of day and by sunset/sunrise. It was an amazing investment. I can’t believe I did not do this earlier. Michael came punctually for the quotation and installs. His eye is amazing. Level of detail spot on. He is a master installer - quick and perfect. Prices are the best around after calling around some more. I got side channels installed and the blinds look like a wall when they are down. So amazing. I honestly am sad I cannot work with him anymore because. I even put a blind on the entrance to the den as a door - amazing because space is saved and function exists.

Michael, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for being there. Your finishing touch was amazing.

I totally recommend Michael.

Hi Neil, thanks for taking the time and writing us this great review. We are very happy to hear that you had a good experience with Michael and we hope to hear from you soon.

marcooshamm1111
marcooshamm1111

Window blinds

First floor house windows all completed.
Material and colour looks great.
Job was completed very efficiently.

Thank you so much Marco for your business and the review. It was pleasure working with you and wish you all the best. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

More about Vision Shades

We are industry leaders in custom made window treatments and interior decor. As Torontos's trusted professionals we offer the widest selections of eco-friendly and energy efficient Blinds, Shades, Shutters, Drapery, Hardware & Motorization options. We specialize in design consulting, measuring and installing custom window treatments.

Our Style Consultants are dedicated to giving you design help to create a home that reflects your personality, and shows off just how stylish you are.

With our professional services and experience in the custom window treatments field, we go above and beyond to ensure that your custom finished design is beautiful.

Toronto's #1 in Custom Window Treatments.