The Painter Dudes

Reviews for The Painter Dudes

Riaz in Calgary
Riaz in Calgary

Plumbing job

This guy is probably the worst person I have dealt with in any industry. We agreed to do a job plumbing for the basement. His worker worked for a few hours the first day. Then we agreed to do additional work so I started asking questions about the job and cost as anyone hiring anyone has the right to do, then he lost his mind, started cursing and swearing. He demanded I pay 500$ for the work on the first day or he would put a lean on the house, luckily his worker was a good human being and we were from the same place. He explained he's diabetic and unstable so I decided to pay 300$ to the worker since he was good and professional. I highly advise you to stay away from this company. There are way better and more professional people out there.

This guy is totally out of his mind. He wanted 3000.00 worth of work done for 500.00. He has the right to his opinion, but we do amazing work and have the pictures and references to prove it. The only issues I have had with people in 20 years is the ones who want work done for free. We are very fair and very good at what we do. Unfortunately some people you can't make happy. I wish you all the best my friend.

Home Renovation

I would Not recommend this contractor to anyone . poor work quality, poor job he have done . He have charged so much money but he never kept his word on things we agreed on . Always demands more money . He would threaten us for giving him more money in order for him to finish remaining job . It Been two months my house is falling apart . I would not want anyone else to go under the same pain what we have been through.

This person is 100 percent lying. They have giving me two good reviews already. I put 5000.00 of my own money as I had there cabinets custom built. We have been back twice to fix things that they have wrecked. All I can say as these customers have. Tried to take advantage of me and I won't allow it anymore. The people at HomeStars no they keep posting good and bad reviews. They really are playing games.

32laguna in Calgary
32laguna in Calgary

Home renovation

Renovo Home Solutions is currently working towards addressing few remaining tasks that were requested. Project work will be concluded once the tasks are completed. Thank you for attending the reported tasks and proactively working towards resolving them.

Thank you for allowing us to come back and ensure that the work was completed to your liking.

Pranaykumar in Calgary
Pranaykumar in Calgary

Quality and Quick Work with Best Prices in town!

Todd and his team has been wonderful to work with, they were able to complete my project within time and budget while providing the best workmanship on the entire renovation project.

From start to finish, Todd was in constant touch and made sure that the work was in accordance to our satisfaction. He completed the renovation project in a very competitive rate that was unmatched anywhere else.

I highly recommend Renovo Home Solutions for your next renovation project.

It was my pleasure guys.

roy_neel
roy_neel

New Gas Line for range

Good work completed within quoted Budget and schedule. Knowledgeable and curtious people will surely consider for any future service requirement.

szabot27
szabot27

Gas line installation to the kitchen

I'm really happy I choose them,they did really good work at my house definitely recommend for anyone.
I appreciate all the good work.

Thanks it was our pleasure.

Tony
Tony

Restaurant build out and home plumbing work

Todd, Did a fantastic job and was very easy to work with and recommend him anytime.

He is eager to get it done right and has a solid team to tackle any issues that arise.

Thanks Tony. I really enjoy working with you.

Mayada
Mayada

New HE Furnance and water tank installation

Highly recommend this company for any Reno’s you may have . Outsatanding customer service , competive rates and we were 100% satisfied with the job they did .

I'm so glad you are happy.

cobygaudette
cobygaudette

Furnace Replacement

Incredibly quick, arrived in the morning to diagnose and was back with his team to install that evening. Very professional and courteous. Great work!! Would use again for any home project.

Very nice lady. Coby is a real-estate agent and we are going to continue to work together

More about The Painter Dudes

The joint professionals at Renovo Home Solutions provides certified and bonded repair and renovation services in Calgary and area. We have a Home Rebate Program, ask us for details!
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?