Oakhaven Tree Care

Reviews for Oakhaven Tree Care

Brad in Oakville
Brad in Oakville

Tree trimming

OakHaven worked for us today and they did a great job. Arrived on-site on time and did a very thorough clean-up when the job was completed. The pricing was more than far for the service and all the hard work.

Highly recommend this company!

Thank you.

Brad

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Tree Trimming

We called Chris to trim our trees and any other branches that needed care. He did such an amazing job, our backyard looks refreshed and we can enjoy our backyard now. We would definitely call chris back for any other work. Thank you Chris!!!!

Sherry from Ancaster  in Hamilton
Sherry from Ancaster in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent service

Excellent service - The team was knowledgeable, reliable and conscientious. It really was a pleasure to do business with Oakhaven Tree Care. I'd recommend them and I'll work with them again.

Kandice from Hamilton
Kandice from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Professional

We have very old trees on our wood lot, Chris was able to clear out deadwood and prune vey tall trees without hesitation. Everything was chipped and cleaned up. Quote was right on, that was a first for us. I will not hesitate to call again.

Ancaster

Jason in Ottawa
Jason in Ottawa

Great service

Great quote and followed up with great service. Took down a couple trees and cleaned it all up. Chris was walked us through the process and let us know where we could save costs. We live in an area that has many mature trees and will definitely call him again if we need an arborist.... BIG THANKS CHRIS.

Roy in Mississauga
Roy in Mississauga

Great job

I called Chris back for a second job this summer. He trimmed several trees in my overgrown backyard. Last year, he also removed a very large tree and stump. On both occasions, Chris and his team worked diligently and efficiently to get the work done in a timely fashion. He is cooperative and communicates well. Thanks Chris.

Thanks Roy!

SharonB in Oakville
SharonB in Oakville

Great Work!!

Chris freshened my yards and now I am curb appeal proud! I am so grateful for his knowledge, patience, and consideration of my budget, property, and timeline. Not only did he create a wonderful front yard space by trimming and pruning the overgrown bushes but he also rejuvenated the backyard by shaping several trees. Communication has been A+ from start to finish, with Chris, from his prompt call back, to his quote within my budget, to his considerate follow up. He is an experienced professional, very respectful and excellent at what he does! I would give 10 stars if I could and I highly recommend Oakhaven Tree Care.

Thank you sharon!

Liat in Oakville
Liat in Oakville

Very pleased

Hired their services to prune our maple tree. Were very friendly, punctual and price was average between the quotes we got. We chose them because they were trustworthy for not selling us services that are not required (unlike another company that came to give us a quote). Will definitely use their service ms again.

Thank you Liat, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family!

Robin in Oakville
Robin in Oakville

Branch removal

Great service! We have quite a few large branches that needed to be removed close to our house. The Oakhaven team did a great job and were very efficient. I would highly recommend them for any tree pruning or removal.

Thank you Robin!

More about Oakhaven Tree Care

Certified Arborist servicing the GTA and Kawartha Lakes. Specializing in: - Tree removal - Pruning - Stump grinding - Inspections - Deep root feeding - Hedge trimming Safe and professional work guaranteed! Call or email for a FREE quote.
Looking for Tree Service pros in Oakville?