Dc Stonehouse Ltd

Countertops
Dc Stonehouse Ltd

Reviews for Dc Stonehouse Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Renovated kitchen and DC Stonehouse installed new counter tops. Darren and Curtis did an excellent job! Quality of work and product was excellent! They are very professional and meticulous. We purchased a beautiful quartz counter but would absolutely reco

Renovated our kitchen and DC Stonehouse installed new counter tops. Darren and Curtis did an excellent job! Quality of work and product was exceptional! They are very professional and meticulous. They reconfigured sink from top mount to under mount and looks amazing! We purchased a beautiful quartz counter but would absolutely recommend DC Stonehouse for any solid surface counter top.

Sherrie in Spruce Grove
Sherrie in Spruce Grove
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen Reno

My kitchen was in desperate need of an overhaul. Curtis immediately had a vision and he made it happen. The turnaround was fast, their work is detailed and super high quality and the service was professional. I am in love with my new kitchen. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys for any job, big or small! You can tell they not only know what their doing, but love what they do as well!!

Katrina in Edmonton
Katrina in Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Quartz Countertops!

We were renovating the kitchen in our basement rental property. We needed countertops and a backsplash. After looking at pricing for laminate, my brother recommended that we look at the product offered by DC Stonehouse. Curtis came out to measure within a day, and had the countertop and backsplash installed about 10 days after that. Although it's more expensive than laminate, they were able to install a 4 inch quartz backsplash, so we did not have to tile. On balance, I think we got a lot more value for our money. It fits perfectly, and looks beautiful. Curtis has high standards - he wasn't happy with the polish on the backsplash, and took it back to the shop to fix it before installing. I highly recommend this company.

Looking for Countertops pros in Beaumont?