Custom Painting Solution

Okotoks AB T1S 0H6

Reviews for Custom Painting Solution

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Interior Garage Painting

Jose from Custom Painting Solutions was great. He was very fas to respond, very friendly and his work was excellent and quick. I would recommend Custom Painting Solution. Thank you!

Lindsay thank you very much for your trust and for taking the time to write me a review. Was a pleasure working for nice people like you.

Claire
Claire

Cabinetry painting

We hired Jose to paint our kitchen and bathroom cabinetry. He is very skilled and professional. I’m very pleased with his work and would hire him again or recommend to a friend. The photos below show the before (cherry red) and after (grey and white).

Hi Claire
Thank you very much for your feedback. Was a pleasure meeting nice people like you and your husband. Best wishes.

Marty Cain in Okotoks
Marty Cain in Okotoks
2 reviews Okotoks, AB

Outstanding Service

We called Jose after getting a very positive referral from some friends. Jose responded immediately, checked the scope of the work (all the ceilings and walls in the lower recreation room), provided us with an estimate and based on that, we booked the job. He arrived on schedule and started all the preparation. Our house has a fairly high cathedral ceiling over the dining room and kitchen areas, but this presented no problems for Jose. After this area was finished, he moved on to the living room, bedrooms (3) bathrooms (2) and the recreation room. The job took three full days and we are extremely pleased with the results. Jose was very careful and meticulous, cleaning up each day before leaving. He even installed a new light fixture for us in the living room. Overall, we would rate his service as outstanding and woulkd not hesitate to recommend him for any painting work you may have.

Marty thankyou very much for the opportunity to work for you and to take time to write this fantastic review. Was a pleasure working for you.
Jose Sottile

Private User reviews Okotoks, AB

Complete house repaint

Wow... Custom Painting Solution Ltd did an amazing job. Jose and his crew were clean, courteous, and detailed. They had to patch some very large areas and you cannot tell that they patched it. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Thank you very much. Your house looks great!!!

SHAWN
SHAWN
1 review Okotoks, AB

2 storey 1700 sq. ft. + whole home ceiling paint job

We had several quotes to have this job completed professionally as we didn’t feel that this kind of work was something that we were willing to take on ourselves especially with a timeline and specialty equipment required, not to mention how finicky it can be and a skill needed to have the paint applied properly. We hired Jose and his team based on his professionalism and knowledge. They came in and did a superior job. Thank you! We would highly recommend CPS for any painting job big or small.

melanie in Calgary
melanie in Calgary

interior painting of two story home

I hired Jose and his team at Custom Painting solutions to paint the interior of my home. After a full first day I texted him at 830pm at night because I realized that |I could not live with the color I had picked and he reassured me there was no problem to change it and sure enough when I got home the next day the color was changed and I loved it!!! They were polite, punctual, friendly and professional and did a terrific job!!! I wish I had more projects to hire them for! It was such a pleasure to have them in my home! JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

Thank you very much for take time to write a feedback. Was a pleasure working for you.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Home Exterior project

Jose completed our home exterior painting project in one day, and did so to our complete satisfaction. Both my wife and myself were extremely happy with the work completed and both of us would have no hesitation in recommending Jose to any one who requires painting services. As well, we would not hesitate in contacting Jose again, should we require any future painting services.

Thanks Tom
I'm glad to see that we were able to deliver exactly what you were looking for! Reach out anytime.

Sarah in Grande Prairie
Sarah in Grande Prairie
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Amazin Service

I highly recommend Custom Painting Solution to anyone who need painting. Jose and his crew are very professional, respectful and really listen to your needs. They are affordable and high quality painting services.

Hi Sarah.
I'm glad our team could take care of you and got it done to your satisfaction! Please keep in touch anytime!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

House painting

Jose and his team were amazing! They worked tirelessly on a tight deadline and did an incredible job painting my house. Jose was knowledgeable and made some excellent recommendations that truly changed the entire look of my house. They were so friendly and helpful, showing me things I could do to keep the house looking fresh. I truly couldn’t be happier!

lisa.
Thank you very much for taking time to write a review. Was a pleasure work for you. See you again in another painting project.
Jose

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door refresh

We had a garage door mishap that resulted in several places being gouged on the front of the (wood) garage door. Jose came out and filled them - and fixed another panel that needed to be screwed/glued down - and then painted the whole door (which was needed anyway). He did a great job. Fast and a competitive price. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks very much for taking some time to write a review.Was a pleasure work for you.

More about Custom Painting Solution