Krystal Klean Maids

2325 Hurontario Street Suite # 480 Mississauga ON L5A 4K4

Reviews for Krystal Klean Maids

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

house cleaning

They did excellent work cleaning my house. The job was over and above expectations. I would not hesitate to recommend them. They were also very friendly and professional from start to finish. Thanks.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sebastian in Burlington
Sebastian in Burlington

Office Cleaning

Krystal Klean Maids is very professional. They clean my office space (which is big) with great detail and efficiency. I am very glad to have found them. I know that when I come in to the office I know that it is vacuumed and cleaned properly. My employees have a clean work space. I recommend them to everyone I know.
Krystal Klean Maids is the best.

Thank you for your review - we strive to make all of our customers happy with their cleanings be it home or office.

Barbara in Mississauga
Barbara in Mississauga

Super cleaning

Needed a move out cleaning last minute. Krystal Klean Maids arrived and were punctual, very professional and did an exceptional job. We were extremely happy and have no hesitation in recommending  them for all your cleaning, We have used them in the past and we will continue to do so.

Thank you Barbara for your great review - always a pleasure to know how well our teams are doing.

Stohnar in Woodstock
Stohnar in Woodstock

Simple Great!!!

This is my first review ever about any service so as you can see I am very happy with my decision to use Krystal Klean Maids. At first I was pessimistic with using any cleaning service, but after I seen them at work I change my maind. This service is fast but in the same tame very professional. They show up at time and been very organized so It didn't take them a lot of time to finish. After they done I was surprised, they done it perfectly. So I will use them again and if you looking for good cleaning service try them. You will not by disappointed!!!

We are delighted to hear that you loved the cleaning provided by Krystal Klean Maids. We are always here to help.

Michael in Oakville
Michael in Oakville

Perfect cleaning every time with a smile!

ive had cleaners and cleaners, but Krystal Klean maids really are the best! they perform an out standing job every time, truly treating your home like their own. always come home to a fresh smelling and perfectly cleaned home. very trustworthy company and always very considerate! will continue to use them as i have no complaints! thanks Krystal Klean Maids! :)

Fantastic to hear, our ladies will be very happy that you love your always clean home and see you soon.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

great cleaning

Finding Krystal Klean Maids was the best thing I did! At last, I had a cleaning company who was always reliable, on time, thorough and trustworthy. Always responsive to particular requests for extra or specific cleaning, and always polite and professional. All this and at a reasonable cost. Thank you Krystal Klean Maids.

We are very happy that we can accommodate your requests. All of our teams work very hard and enjoy the work they do.
Thank you for your review.

Gosia in Mississauga
Gosia in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Service

We had tried a couple cleaning services over the years, which were okay...until we found Krystal Klean Maids. It is so lovely to come home to a house that smells clean and looks clean. The children love how tidy their rooms are and I love not having to clean my shower. Excellent service!

Thank you Gosia for your great review - we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying your sparkling home and will see you again soon.

More about Krystal Klean Maids

Krystal Klean maid service provides professional home cleaning to the Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton & Burlington. If you need help cleaning your home, you know how hard is it to get a best cleaning company to handle your cleaning service requirements.

Your home will sparkle from top to bottom after being cleaned by one of our professional cleaning experts.

We realize that the reputation of house cleaning maid service will stand or fall in our professionalism and reliability. Call us anytime and a professional service will stop by home, assess your cleaning needs and offer you with free quote. We provide a level of house cleaning maid service that far surpasses anyone else. As a domestically owned and run business, we are committed to providing each of our customers the respect and personal focus they deserve.

We also do OFFICE cleanings

Krystal Klean maid service is a fully integrated janitorial cleaning service company that offers high standard, comprehensive, reliable cleaning solutions to residential customers.

Our diligent management and job ethic are central to home cleaning company service business philosophy and vital to delivering quality, consistent cleaning services. We pride ourselves on making our management accountable to the customer via direct access and interaction with our managing director.

Need cleaning done?
Whether you live in a big home or modest apartment, whether you need single deep clean or weekly cleaning service. Our company has a flexible cleaning plan for your busy schedule and specific house cleaning requirements. We also do OFFICE cleanings.

KITCHEN
CLEANING
BATHROOM
BEDROOM
CLEANING
LIVING AREA

Why choose Krystal Klean?

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction is hundred percent at house maid cleaning service. If you are not happy with any area we have cleaned, just call within 24 hours and we will come back and reclean it free of charge.

Professional Cleaners
Our expert cleaners are experienced and give a big range of cleaning services. We still need them to participate in ongoing training to make sure you get consistently amazing service.

Our Mission to Serve
Our aim is to offer unsurpassed residential services. We will customize a service plan to fit your budget and needs. From daily maintenance to unexpected conditions, we are always prepared.

Responsive Communication
Request new booking, pass along vital notes, change your cleaning schedule, etc. Whatever you need to let us know, we make it a point to be easy to get to. Texting, calling, or even emailing work perfectly fine.