Empire Coating Ltd

Reviews for Empire Coating Ltd

Nasrat
Nasrat

Interior and exterior

Job was done perfectly if you are a perfectionist then this is the company u can trust paint was done over my expectations hats off to these guys well done.
Truly promising

Thanks looking forward to your exterior project in a few months time.

Michael d.
Michael d.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Full house painting

They, did a wonderful job repainting my whole house. From dry wall repairs to texture on the ceiling, it all looks amazing. Recommendation if you want your job done properly and on time.

Thank you very Much Mr Michael for your positive review.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Best painters

I’m very happy with the results, my house looks like brand new, great paint job, and finished on time which was a much since I have little ones. I’m definitely recommending your services to anyone I know that would like to repaint their place. Thank you!!!!

Thank you Vennasa for your feed back.

sma_kbl
sma_kbl
1 review Edmonton, AB

Whole house

EMPIRE COATING Ltd repainted my house. They are obsoletely amazing. They are so professional at their work. They covered the whole house nicely before start painting/spraying. I strongly recommend this company for everyone

Thanks Masood it was really pleasure doing your projects.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting

Empire coating is very friendly and uniformed painting contractor, the best part of their business is they paid 3 days for our hotel while they were there, at my house painting. thanks a lot much appreciated

Cheers

Thank You very much for your feedback Mr Chad, I look forward to see you next summer for your exterior project.

Janjanjan in Brampton
Janjanjan in Brampton

Painting

A&z painting helped us with our recent painting project, they were very nice and neat, from start to finish with as they promised us. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for painting Contractors.

Thanks for choosing us For your recent house painting.

2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Interior paint

A&Z painters are very professional, they did a very good job on our house, they painted our first house that we just purchased. The house looks brand new, exactly what we wanted. I definitely recommend anyone that's wants to get a Frisch paint done
Thanks A&Z painters

More about Empire Coating Ltd

Empire Coating is a full-service painting contractor serving clients in the Edmonton, Alberta, area. Backed by over 20 years of experience, our crew offers a variety of property-enhancing services for residential and commercial clients alike.

Known for our expert-level skill and commitment to client satisfaction, our team arrives on time and ready to get to work. Once on site, we will listen to your vision before providing a free, comprehensive quote. Next, our team will work you to create an estimate that fits your budget, providing you with a precise cost breakdown so there are no surprises once the project is underway. Additionally, for smaller budgets, we offer painting alternatives that fit your needs.

As a professional painting company, we take a systematic approach to every project. Our professional designers provide free color consultations to help you choose the perfect colors to make your dream home a reality. To ensure the best results, we take advantage of a number of technologies and digital tools that help us keep projects running smoothly and allow you to monitor the progress, even off-site.

We are fully insured.

Schedule your on-site inspection and free estimate.

(855) 426-3939