Jon Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4B 3N5

Reviews for Jon Painting Ltd.

Oriel in North York
Oriel in North York

home interior painting

I have a high (16' in some places) and open common space in my home, that needed painting. I usually paint myself, but this time I didn't have time, and my wife forced me to hire someone. Edmond and his team are top notch. He and his team were on time, very well priced, competent, professional, friendly, and went above and beyond what I would have expected. He communicates well and is trustworthy to boot. I will be using him again in the future.

Thank you Oriel so much for your hospitality and see you soon on the next project !!

tzump in Mississauga
tzump in Mississauga

Central circular staircase

Edmund earned my highest recommendations for painting my circular staircase (pictured in his gallery). His likeable personality and pricing won him the contract but its his finished work that will bring him back.

His attention to detail is amazing. He taped the staircase very meticulously. He did a beautiful job painting the steps and spindles. But it was his finishing touch with his caulking gun that earned my highest praises. The caulking of all the edges and corners on my 3 levels, gave my staircase a more polished and elegant finish. This really shows his skill, workmanship and integrity since I did not consider or ask for the extra caulking work
My newly finished staircase has received many compliments.
Thank you Edmund!

Thank you Tony for your Review and your hospitality .
Thanks again !!

Paul
Paul

Painting all the railing spindles.

Edmond did a great job. He knows what he’s doing, he shows up when promised, his price is competitive, he’s trustworthy and a nice person — what more do you need!

Thank you so much Paul !

Martin
Martin

Office space

Awesome professional and dependable guys. Will be contracting them again!
Very clean and nice work. Showed up on time and delivered ahead of schedule.

Thank you Martin , thank you Paul for the hospitality and this opportunity in this project .
Thanks again.
Edmond

iva
iva

Condo painting

I hired Jon to pain the whole condo. Great job, clean and professional on time. I would hire him again.

Thank you Iva .
thanks again !

ROGER A.
ROGER A.

Basement renovation (floor and trims installation plus painting)

I met with Jon originally just to paint a room and a bathroom in the basement, that lead to fixing the walls, installing trims, baseboards and laminated floor. In addition he went above and beyond to provide solutions for the two floor transitions and a drainage, he also retouch chipped walls in the main floor at no added cost.
His work was top notch, he was very detailed And fast, on time, reasonable price, finished the work in 2 and half days, honest and good communication.
I will for sure keep Jon In my contact list for future work.
Cheers!
Roger

Hi Roger , thanks so much for your review! Smart hiring choices . Thank you .

ruend.gjebrea
ruend.gjebrea

Ceiling repair, painting two rooms

Very satisfied with the service, great job, very clean, came on time, finnished everything on time. I would recommend Jon Painting to anyone.

Thank you !

amin.bhula
amin.bhula

Full Town home and Condo Paint

Very Satisfied with the work.
I needed fast, quick and clean work which I got.

I am surely going to keep his contact number saved and will surely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you Amin .
Thank you for your time and thank you for hiring me in your projects .
Thanks again .
Regards
Edmond

Auto_repairs
Auto_repairs

Repainted my Mechanic shop

I got Refered by a friend to contact John Painting to repaint my mechanic shop as it was an older unit and honestly with the color recomandation by him I am very satisfied with the work it was a great job overall, and it brightened up my whole unit it looked amazing definetly would recommend him to anyone.

m.vangjeli20
m.vangjeli20

Painting and renovations

Hi my name it's Alfred I recommend this company to any one. If you want excellent job and clean these company has all the benefits and you will be very happy with the work and the price

Thank you Alfred .

More about Jon Painting Ltd.

Welcome to Jon Painting Ltd. We offer both residential and commercial painting services. We also offer installation of laminate flooring, plastering, drywall installation, stucco ceiling repairs, door trims and baseboards.

****

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.