Jon Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4B 3N5

Reviews for Jon Painting Ltd.

Persian in Markham
Persian in Markham

Amazing work!

Edmond is a man of class! He came over to my condo that I am listing for sale soon and made it look brand new!

Thank you Edmond for being so punctual and professional with your work.

I will be referring all my friends and colleagues over to you if they are ever in need of a painter.

All the best.

Thank you for everything and your hospitality !
See you again !
Thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Painting kitchen and 2 bedrooms

Edmond was a pleasure to work with. Punctual, clean and efficient. I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks Edmond.

Thank you so much Rahim .

KITCHEN RENOVATION AND ONE OF THE BEDROOMS

“Jon painting” is the only company we ever hired for painting the house. Perfect job and very clean. His attention to detail is amazing.I would highly recommend to my friends Jon painting ltd!

Regards

n/a

Jon is very professional. An excellent worker, a very good painter
and a most trustworthy person. I would not hesitate to recommend
him to anyone.

Thank you very much Sue and Grant !!

Painting services

Is the second time that I call “Jon painting” for painting my house. Very professional and communicative person. He shows up on time and, he answered to my questions any time. Edmond Tozaj did a fantastic job painting my home's interior and my door exterior and last time he did my fence! It was so nice to see that he got some stain removed. I have a 3-story townhouse and he did a great job painting even on the highest trim near the roof. The freshly painted made my house look clean and comfortable!
Great job, Reasonable price, Clean job, Perfect Painter!!! I recommend “Jon painting” for an amazing and very professional job! Highly, highly recommend. Bravo!

It was very organized place and easy working around on the entire House area's .
Thank you so much!

Nash
Nash

Painting for the whole house

Edmond...a nice & flexible person to work with. Never seen a person very reliable, honest, cool, calm, flexible and so passionate about his work. He did a great job in providing a very reasonable quote and help in every way possible to keep things in budget. I dont want to mention this but do want to acknowledge his time and effort in helping me out on an additional minor project which came up last minute.

Thanks to Homestars, I got a chance to work with a nice person. One thing I am sure of, he is the first person I am going to talk to for any paint needs in future.

An absolute gem to work with. Thank you Edmond for your support and delay in submitting my review.

Thank you Nash for your hospitality ,.
Absolutely i I'd like to assist and work with my Crew , in next project.
Stay safe .
Regards

Nasi in Toronto
Nasi in Toronto

Basement renovation

I needed to renovate the basement as the new tenant was waiting to enter first of October, on 20 of September i contacted Jon PaintinG Ltd, the job ( laminate floors, washroom full renovation, taping, painting, ) finished Sept 29. I’m very happy with the results, basement look beautiful. I will recommend Jon Painting ltd. 100%

lawrence
lawrence

Painting One bedroom

Amazing job! Edmond was prompt to show up provide us with written estimate.. He was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful selecting painting color..His crew showed up on time. They covered all furniture with plastic and all floors with both construction paper and drop sheets on top..and everything clean after...They did amazing job .painted...drywall..plaster. trim ..ceiling..doors..closet...I would highly recommend to friends Jon painting ltd!

Thank you so much Lawrence for your hospitality!
Have a nice day!

Oriel in North York
Oriel in North York

home interior painting

I have a high (16' in some places) and open common space in my home, that needed painting. I usually paint myself, but this time I didn't have time, and my wife forced me to hire someone. Edmond and his team are top notch. He and his team were on time, very well priced, competent, professional, friendly, and went above and beyond what I would have expected. He communicates well and is trustworthy to boot. I will be using him again in the future.

Thank you Oriel so much for your hospitality and see you soon on the next project !!

tzump in Mississauga
tzump in Mississauga

Central circular staircase

Edmund earned my highest recommendations for painting my circular staircase (pictured in his gallery). His likeable personality and pricing won him the contract but its his finished work that will bring him back.

His attention to detail is amazing. He taped the staircase very meticulously. He did a beautiful job painting the steps and spindles. But it was his finishing touch with his caulking gun that earned my highest praises. The caulking of all the edges and corners on my 3 levels, gave my staircase a more polished and elegant finish. This really shows his skill, workmanship and integrity since I did not consider or ask for the extra caulking work
My newly finished staircase has received many compliments.
Thank you Edmund!

Thank you Tony for your Review and your hospitality .
Thanks again !!

More about Jon Painting Ltd.

COVID 19 UPDATE: We are open for business and practice all health and safety measures as directed by the Province of Ontario. Our employees are wearing masks and gloves and homeowners may not be on the premises during our painting time during the day. **** Welcome to Jon Painting Ltd. ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?