Home Build S.A.

Basement Renovation
Toronto ON M1E 3L3

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Home Build S.A.

David
David
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Kitchen renovation

Throughout the entire process home builders SA was thorough and detailed in all aspects of their work. Rafael explained every detail which made us confident in the work. Save your time and just call you won't be disappointed!!

Thank you so much David, we are very happy you had a great experience with us, we look forward to work together in the near future and thank you for letting us do the work for you and trusting us to help you achieve your vision. Enjoy your kitchen and your new house, Rafael and the rest of the team at
HomeBuild S.A.

Hardwood Floor Installation

This is the second renovation I've had done by Home Build. The first was to finish my basement in January 2019. Based on the amazing job Rafael and his team of excellent contractors did on my basement, I had no hesitation in using him again. I just had hardwood floors installed in my upstairs and all bedrooms. The job was difficult as the contractors had to work around all the furniture in the rooms. They took 2 weeks to complete the job which is exactly what the contract stated. The scope of work was very detailed with timelines for each scope of work. Diego and Jorge did an excellent job installing the hardwood floors. There were a couple of issues with the hardwood in one of the rooms so I advised Rafael of this and he had it fixed in 1 day. During the renovation I was in contact with Rafael on a daily basis and his response time back to me is ALWAYS within a few minutes.The professionalism of his crew and quality of work is outstanding. If your considering any kind of renovation, you need to contact Home Build and the owner Rafael. You will NOT regret your decision to use them.

Thank you so much Patrick and its a wonderful pleasure to have work with you again, we are very happy with the results and have no words to say how much we appreciate your trust in us. All the best on behalf of Rafael and the rest of the HomeBuild S.A. Enjoy the new flooring and stairs you got!!!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Rafael and his team were very professional and delivered high standard of service. two things i really appreciated
- Rafael is very responsive. provided quote within a day of the visit. EXTREMELY quick to phone calls, text, and emails. i was able to reach him late nights and Sunday morning within minutes. (don't abuse this)
- very professional and stick to timeline. our project plan was 4 weeks and everything was done by end of the 4th week. payments are scheduled weekly and each payday we did a detail onsite walkthrough of what is done and the plan for next week.

Hello Tom and Yang,
Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy knowing that you guys really like the work and enjoyed working with us, Enjoy your new kitchen and keep us in mind for the next renovation project, we look forward to it. Thanks on behalf of Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Bathroom renovation

I contacted Rafael for a quote on renovating our upstairs bathroom. He was very responsive and came over within days to take notes and measurements and on the same day, he provided a very detailed quote outlining the entire scope of work, payment schedule, along with a sample contract. Part of the renovation we had in mind was changing the layout of the bathroom and Rafael was very honest with what we could or couldn't do. I had been in contact with numerous contractors in the past and never hired anyone due to not feeling comfortable with uncertain quotes and vague scope of work descriptions. I wanted a contractor who could show me where my money was going and exactly what they were going to do, along with the timeline and costs, so I was really impressed with Rafael.

On Day 1, Rafael and his team arrived on time and prior to starting work, they made sure to cover the floors and carpeted stairs. I had also mentioned to one of Rafael's guys (Javier) that our front door was fairly new and it easily dented and asked if they could be careful. Within minutes, Javier called me over to show me that he had covered it up with cardboard and taped it up to protect it.

Rafael's team is very professional and hardworking. Everyone he brought in (plumber, painter, etc.) was great. We especially liked the plumber, Carlos!

The project was on schedule and they even finished earlier than what was outlined.

They kept the work area very clean throughout the project - it was cleaned and vacuumed at the end of every day. With a young child, this was very important!

Rafael was very responsive whenever we had questions. He came by regularly to check in on everything and update us on the progress. I never felt like he was putting us off or ignoring us. He's continued to be very responsive even after the renovation was done when I contacted him for a referral.

During our final walk through, we noticed small things that needed to be corrected, and upon informing Rafael, he arranged to have these issues corrected right away, as minor as they were. His main priority was to ensure our complete satisfaction. We were very happy with the work. Our bathroom looks amazing, and we've received many compliments on it. The workmanship was excellent - as someone who's very detail-oriented, I'm very happy.

We would recommend Rafael and his team to anyone. We plan on using Home Build S.A. to complete other renovation projects we have in mind.

- Jenn & Phil

Hello Jennifer and Phill,
Thank you so much for an incredible review, we are speechless and have no words to describe how happy we are with the work done and having achieved and fulfilled your expectations, the whole team at HomeBuild S.A. appreciate every single one of your words in this review and we look forward to working again in the future. Enjoy your renovation and see you soon. Thanks again from Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

Jemi and Luca  in Scarborough
Jemi and Luca in Scarborough

Main floor and Kitchen renovation

This team is what dedication and high standards are about. Rafael and his team did a fantastic job on our house. Their work is beautiful. They were consistent, professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them. We will continue to work with them on other parts of our house.

We are so glad you guys are happy that you let us help you build a beautiful kitchen and main floor, we look forward to working with you again in the future in other parts of your house. Thanks you so much for putting the trust in us. Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

Ophira in Toronto
Ophira in Toronto

very good contractor

Rafael is running a tight ship. He is very organized, very reliable, keeps his quoted price and does good quality work at reasinable price.
If he keeps it up, he will have us as a very long term clients.
Eliana

Thank you so much Eliana for taking the time and writing a review I know how busy you guys are, we really appreciate you doing so and we would love to continue to work with you and your family. Once again thank you, from Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

michelpedroso83
michelpedroso83

BASEMENT RENOVATIONS

I CONTACTED HOMEBUILD S.A THROUGH A FRIEND, MY FIRST IMPRESION OF RAFAEL WAS REALLY GOOD, HE HAD GREAT IDEAS AND A DETAILED SCOPE OF WORK, AFTER WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT, JAVIER AND HIS HELPER STARTED THE WORK AND WE CAN'T THANK THEM ENOUGH. THEY WERE GREAT FROM BEGINNING TO END. JAVIER IS A HARD WORKER AND VERY PROFFESIONAL. I HIGHLY RECOMEND THIS COMPANY TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY. THANK YOU JAVIER, RAFAEL AND ALL THE CREW AT HOMEBUILD S.A.

We are very happy we helped you achieve such an incredible results in your house, we look forward to work with you or any of your friends and family in the future, Please feel free to give us a call anytime, thanks once again, Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

Amiradli
Amiradli

Home and office Renovation

We recently hired Home Build S.A to renovate our office.
Timing and quality of the work was perfect and we are strongly recommending them.
Thanks Raffael for your awesome work.
Mojgan and Amir

Thank you Mojgan and Amir for putting your trust in us and help you achieve your vision, we are very happy with the end result and look forward to do more work in the future together. Enjoy. Rafael and the rest of Homebuild S.A.

Mark H in Scarborough
Mark H in Scarborough

Master bathroom

My wife and I contacted HomeBuild SA after reading the reviews. As other reviewers have stated, we received a detailed scope of work and great ideas for reconfiguring our master bathroom. Even though HomeBuild SA was amongst the higher priced quotes that we retained, we felt that they would provide us with the greatest results. Our project manager Diego was friendly, organized, showed up on time and easy to work with. They stuck to the set schedule which was extremely important to us and made the overall process practically stress free. The overall communication was great and we highly recommend hiring HomeBuild SA.

Thank you so much for the review Mark, it makes us so happy to know that we met your expectations and we look forward to work with you and your family again in the future, enjoy your Reno and thanks on behalf of Rafael and the rest of the team at HomeBuild S.A.

CD
CD

Replaced cook top(had to be fitted) and at another property diagnosed and replaced faucet.

Replaced cook top at one property and a replacement of faucet in another property.
The repair man was nice, clean and knowledgeable.

Hello Calabrina,
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, we are very happy to have worked with you and look forward for more projects in the near future. Thank you, Rafael and the rest of the HomeBuild S.A. team.

More about Home Build S.A.

HomeBuild S.A. oversees the project development, intruducing experienced, licensed tradesmen for every stage of the project.We act as the caregiver for your house. Treating each projects as if it were our own, with respect,
openness and mindful considerations towards client interests and values. We collaborate and
work with architects, engineers, designers and many qualified industry professionals to devise the right approach to the specific
scope of work.