Elite Home Upgrades Inc.

Brampton ON L6X 5B5
Elite Home Upgrades Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Elite Home Upgrades Inc.

Ajoy
Ajoy

Bathrooms, hardwood flooring, complete outdoor wood deck

Sean and his team is extremely professional, planned the whole work and executed it with fine details on time. I will recommend him to anyone using his services.

Appreciate your review Ajoy it's was great working with you again.

rupinder
rupinder

Flooring and washrooms finishing

Elite Home Upgrades has a great team, really good with showers finishings especially tiling. Very well versed with other home Renos too.

Thanks the review looking forward to working with you again

Raj d.
Raj d.

Home and clinic

They did renovation of Bathroom, drywall, paint and flooring. They are excellent teal with professional knowledge. Highly trustable.

Thanks for the review looking forward to working with you again.

Aloke
Aloke

Washroom Renovation

Shawn and his team did an amazing job on our multiple washroom reno project. They take pride in their work and it shows in the outcome - Our washrooms look Great! The quality of materials used was excellent and I would say that Shawn and Elite home upgrades went above and beyond our expectations and transformed the washroom space into a luxurious one. Will definitely hire this team again for future projects!

Thank you, I appreciate your review and we're looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Savaira
Savaira

Bathroom renovation

Shaun and his team were friendly and professional. He made sure to take care of any concerns we had. We love our new bathroom and look forward to working with him in the future.

Appreciate your review looking forward to working with you again

Maanbros
Maanbros

X-ray and ultrasound clinic

The services we received from Elite Home upgrade Inc. were terrific. They had a clear understanding of what we wanted and provided services to those specifications. Shawn, the Project Manager, was easy to deal with and kind and his knowledge of product and team was outstanding. They went above and beyond to help us stay within our budget and meet our timeline. Super friendly and always helpful...all around great experience! we are very happy with the end result and will use them in the future for any and all other construction needs. Highly recommended

Thank you, I appreciate it. It was nice working with you to get this project done. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Basement Renovation

Shawn and his crew are very hard and dedicated workers that executed astonishing results for my basement renovation. Everything that they worked on was done more than perfect and surprisingly very quickly. My family and I could not be more happier with the outcome. I would highly recommend Elite Home Upgrades as a service for renovation to anyone.

Thank you for your review . I'm happy I got the chance to work with you. I am glad to hear you were pleased with the outcome of the project.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom renovation, flooring, tiling, paimt

Shawn is very professional, honest and dedicated. His work ethics and commitment to his work is really appreciable. He completes his job on time.
I will highly recommend him for complete or partial house renovation jobs.

Thank you, I appreciate it. It was great working with you to give you the outcome you wanted in your home renovations.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Multiple Bathrooms Reno Project

Shawn and his team at Elite Home Upgrades did an excellent job with our bathroom renovation. They take pride in their work and make sure the work exceeds their customer's expectation. We ran into several issues which halted the work, they were patient and worked through the delays. I would highly recommend Elite Home Upgrades for any reno project.

Thank you, For your review It was nice working with you to get your projects done.

Washroom upgrade

The service was second to none very professional and the clean up up was miticulas I would recommend elite home upgrade to friends and family with confidence.
My washroom looks amazing and the doors and floor is exactly what my family wanted.

Thank you. It was a pleasure working with you to help give you the outcome you wanted on this project.

More about Elite Home Upgrades Inc.