DrivewayRepair.ca and Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for DrivewayRepair.ca and Lawn Maintenance

James in Ottawa
James in Ottawa

Driveway sealing

John (owner) is very meticulous and takes pride in his work. The cost for the job included extras that would be additional costs for other companies,( eg. sealing cracks using polymeric sand). The driveway looks brand new even though it is now 5 years old. While he was working on my driveway one of my neighbours came and wanted his driveway done as well. I will definitely be calling him back in two years to reseal my driveway and I recommend him highly.

I really enjoy what i do and Working for customers like James really makes me enjoy repairing and sealing driveways.

Crm
Crm

Driveway repair and seal

It was absolutely refreshing having a contractor show up on time, do exactly the work that was quoted and complete it in a reasonable time. John, the owner operator of driveway repair.ca is one of the most fair, hardworking and simply nice contractors I have worked with and recently I have worked with a bunch as we are getting our house ready for sale. If you want an honest, great worker give this guy a call.
From, a tired homeowner.

Thank you very much. I am always just trying to do my best for the client.
Once again just country values shining through again.

cm
cm

Driveway Sealing and patching

The company did a great job with a few extras within the quoted price. The driveway looks great.

I am always happy to help. I saw a few little things to help with that I had the tools for and was able to do quickly and easily.

Siri G.
Siri G.

Driveway Sealing

Friendly and professional! John was ontime and did an excellent job in my opinion.
Thank you very much John!

Great working for siri. I really enjoy fixing and maintaining things for people and it is great to work for people that care

Henry
Henry
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway Reseal and Repair

Unlike a typical guy who would normally just spray the new paint on my driveway, John took the time to do a proper job. He filled the crack with polymeric sands, cleaned it up, sealed the gaps and then did the paint after. He also recommended me on how to prevent future problems. I was very pleased with what he did and I'll keep his contact for future needs.

It is always a good feeling to be able to do a great job and make the customer very happy with the work as well as what was paid for it. What i save in overhead costs by working by myself I pass on to the customer.
Repairs to the driveway can be different for every job. I did what I thought would be best for the owners driveway.

Mike
Mike

Lawn thatching and aerification

Well done and price was right. Done in a timely manner and explained other services offered.

Was great working with this home owner.

nfraser
nfraser

Tree removal

Great service - came promptly for a quote, great quality work and value for money! Also very friendly, nice guy who brought hats for my kids. Highly recommended!

Thanks for the job. I enjoyed seeing the kids playing outside and little things can make a difference at some time.

megan
megan

Asphalt ramp

My driveway was sinking at the garage. John came in and built up the aspahlt there and stopped the water from causing more damage to the garage and lane way. It works great now for driving into the garage also. Thanks.

It always makes me happy to be able to do a repair like this for people. Saves a lot of future damage to the house and makes things nicer now at the same time.

ben
ben
1 review Kenmore, ON

Sealed the driveway. And got rid of weeds

John came in and fixed all of the cracks in the driveway and then sealed it and it looks great. We also talked about the lawn and he went and worked on the grass and all of the weeds are gone now. He gave me some special fertilizers to use. I am looking forward to the lawn this year

looking forward to working on the lawn again this year with fertilizer applications.

More about DrivewayRepair.ca and Lawn Maintenance

-small farm background, owner operator. "I do all of the work myself"

-Driveway sealing,
-Crack repairs for the driveway
-Hot asphalt repairs
-Asphalt ramps for the garage
-concrete sealing

- Specialized lawn fertilizers with micro-nutrients
- 25 years of experience with weed control