Gas Line Installation

Reviews for MDM Mechanical

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I messaged Michael because we had some issues with our houses humidifier and needed a furnace inspection since he last replaced it two years ago. Michael replied very quickly, scheduled an appointment and was flexible in his timing as we both work from home. We also recognized that I had purchased the wrong humidifier filter and Michael dropped off three new filters the next day to save us the drive. We will continue using MDM Mechanical for all our HVAC needs and are overall extremely comfortable with his service, professionalism and quality of work.

yuhui_richard in Richmond Hill
yuhui_richard in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bradford White Water tank and in floor heating

We like Michael's work! Our hot water tank started leaking, the water tank also supplies to in floor heating. It's not very easy to get a contractor who can do both very well: water tank and floor heating. Michael stopped by and provided estimate and suggestions. Later he came on scheduled time, replaced the water tank (under warranty), connected to the in floor heating, helped to remove/replaced the brown water within the floor heating (due to the tank issue). Everything has been done in a clear and clean way. Michael has also provided recommendations to the in floor heating, and helped to check my furnace as I asked him the noise of the furnace. Thank you Michael!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

New Bradford White Water Heater

I live in Etobicoke, needed a new water heater, and found Michael of MDM Mechanical on Homestars, with excellent, top notch reviews. He promptly arranged a complimentary, no obligation visit and estimate. He was courteous, very knowledgeable about his trade, personable and willing to answer all questions and concerns. In addition, he arrived when promised, his work was thorough, he cleaned up the jobsite and his pricing was very reasonable.
Furthermore, as part of his service, he installed the new tank with union connections to the existing copper piping, which allows for easy future disconnection of the plumbing from the tank. Very sensible. A step above most contractors.
Clearly he is a master technician who is genuine, on the level, and cares about his clients. He fully deserves his fabulous reviews!

T in Toronto
T in Toronto

Bradford White Combi Replacement

North Toronto
Bradford White Combi Water Heater.
Our water heater also supplies the heat to our infloor heating system.
I woke up January 2 without hot water, called Michael at MDM at 8:30 in the morning and he was on site before noon. Michael provided a temporary "fix" to make sure we had hot water and returned by 10 AM the next morning to replace the water heater (he delivered the warranty replacement Bradford White Heater) as well as improved the configuration of our infloor supply "system". This additional work included installing a glycol reservoir and pump as well as improving the mixing and pressure flow to our infloor system to bring it up to current code. This young man's qualifications, experience, responsiveness and customer focused attitude made for an impeccable experience from my families perspective.

Pat wood in Richmond Hill
Pat wood in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

New furnace

Michael installed a new furnace for us. I found him on the internet, got a competitive quote right away, a home visit and a new furnace installed in a few days. He was informative, personable and efficient and we are very pleased with the installation. Highly recommend this small business owner. Pat Wood

Sid in Richmond Hill
Sid in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

BBQ Gas Line

Mike is really good. He came and installed our bbq gas line, tested it to make sure there were no leaks and even installed an extra outlet just incase we needed it in the future. His rates are competitive and his service is absolutely top notch. I will be happy to provide a personal reference if anyone ever needs - Mike knows how to find me. If you need a gas guy - Mike's your guy!

Matt
Matt
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Gas Line

Needed to run a long (~80 ft) gas-line extension to the backyard, Michael responded right away via email and came and did an estimate the next day. His work was perfect, can't recommend MDM highly enough.

Thanks so much for the review, Matt! You were a pleasure to do work for. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Darleen in Georgina
Darleen in Georgina
1 review Georgina, ON

New Air Conditioner Installation

I found Michael online after receiving quotes from a few other local HVAC companies. He was extremely helpful in providing expertise solutions for what my needs were. He was quick to respond and was extremely pleasant to work with.
I installed a new furnace last year by another HVAC company and some of the metal work they did was less than professional , he took measures to fix this work that was not his in the first place and designed what is now a clean, seamless and well constructed solution that looks great...thank you Michael for caring enough about what you do that you even go over and beyond to fix things so that they are done properly.
Michael was on the job site early , was professional, job site was clean , job was done to perfection. I would not hesitate to use Michael in the future as he set the bar high , I will also recommend him to friends , family and colleagues. Thank you Michael , great job!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a review, Darleen! If you ever need anything in the future give me a shout, my phone is always on.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Trust Michael!

Michael responded very quickly, visited onsite, explained everything with our options and quoted quickly. He came to do the job of moving our AC within a week, and did a fantastic job. I would trust him completely and recommend him for any HVAC job! One of the best skilled trades people around.

Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate it. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to give me a call.

Aperik in Markham
Aperik in Markham

AC Installation and Furnace maintenance

Michael installed a new Air Conditioner and did a maintenance work on our Furnace. It was a great job done professionally and on time. I would definitely recommend him to all people I know.

Sam

Thanks so much for the review, Sam! I really appreciate it. You were a pleasure to do work for. Give me a shout if you ever need anything in the future.

More about MDM Mechanical

“My name is Michael Mead and I own/ operate MDM Mechanical based out of Richmond Hill Ontario. I started this business mainly because of customer satisfaction and the love I have for providing a service that keeps you comfortable in the hot summers and cold winters. I have opened this ...
Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Richmond Hill?