Plumbing Ambulance

Mississauga ON L4X 2N7
Plumbing Ambulance

Reviews for Plumbing Ambulance

Faucets and valve replacements

We had some leaking issues with our faucets and valves in our upstairs washroom. Plumbing Ambulance was able to give us a quote through the Homestars email system and came a couple of days later to fix everything up. Alexander was a pleasure to deal with and left everything tidied up. This company will be our ‘go to’ company for all future plumbing needs.

We truly appreciate the kind review, it was a pleasure to have done the service for you and your family.

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Install bathroom faucets

Andrew was great and came very quickly after contacting him. I would highly recommend him for any of your plumbing needs. Very professional! He installed my bathroom taps quickly on a homemade sink fixture. Great stuff!

Thank You So much for your kind words! We are looking forward to serve you the best we can in the future

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Fast & friendly service

I had a leak develop in my kitchen drain. Andrew answered my call on the first try and came out the next morning to repair my small issue. He came with the exact part and offered advice on a few other matters as well. The repair itself went quickly. The one year warranty on the work is appreciated as well.

I will definitely remember Andrew for any future needs.

Jeremy thank you for the kind review was a pleasure meeting you, and doing the work!

Rochinsky in Mississauga
Rochinsky in Mississauga

Leaky Faucets Fixed

I had a pair of leaky faucets that needed immediate attention. I called Plumbing Ambulance and Andrew came out the very next morning with the necessary replacement valves supplied. He worked quickly and carefully to repair/replace the faulty fixtures. The whole job was complete in a couple of hours for exactly the price I was quoted. Andrew also gave me some important advice on my laundry room plumbing, which I appreciate. Everything is working well; I'm happy to rely on Plumbing Ambulance for any future plumbing jobs that may come up on my home.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Plumbing Ambulance. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be “five stars”! We will be more than happy to serve you in the future

PB
PB

Faucet Repair

Alex came on the weekend and he did a great job. He was also very friendly, however after I reviewed him (at his request), I received very bad customer service. I paid him but did not receive an invoice, as he didn't have his book, so he promised to send it to me via email. He never did follow up, and while I have repeatedly contacted him on the matter, he continues to promise to send it but never follows through. I have still not received the invoice, and probably never will!

Thank you for the kind review! We always try to do our best to satisfy the customer!

sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto
sarahrachel.wilkinson in Toronto

Bathroom Drains

Andrew & Alexander made this the easiest experience possible. They responded to my request immediately, and showed up the very next day 5 minutes early! He fixed both my sink and my bathtub in about 90 minutes, inspected the rest of my bathrooms just in case, and also cleaned up my bathroom so that there was no trace of any plumbing work. He also recommended a maintenance plan for my specific type of pipes. So simple, nice, and polite.

We are pleased to hear that your experience with us has been a good one! We always take pride in our work!

CommonCitizen
CommonCitizen

Service Plumbing

Recently we had a drainage issue at our home and called Plumbing Ambulance. Andrew and Alex were quick to respond, providing us with great service. They diagnosed the problem, offering us the solutions and reasons for the issue. We are very grateful for their transparency and professionalism which resulted in a resolved lavatory sink blockage. Their repairs have left our sink working better than ever! I highly recommend Plumbing Ambulance!

It was a pleasure meeting and servicing your situation, we are glad we could help!

Stanley in Etobicoke
Stanley in Etobicoke

A leaking Valve

It is difficult to find a good specialist. I was lucky and found Andrew from Plumbing Ambulance Inc. Repair was minor, but it turned out that you have to either break the wall due to tight access to the valve or find a new valve not available in generally available stores. Andrew miraculously found this valve and exchanged without any additional costs for the renovation of the wall. I am very grateful to him and I recommend all honest and competent professionals with all responsibility.

Stan thank you for this kind review, any size job is always taken with professional approach. Was a pleasure working with you.

Dan in Mississauga
Dan in Mississauga

Clogged kitchen sink

Andrew was very personable and did a great job - thorough, clean and quick. He made sure everything was working by flushing sink full of water multiple times (which takes a while to fill). Best of all, Andrew gave me some tips about how to avoid a clogged pipe in the future, so hopefully i won't need another plumbing job any time soon.

Very satisfied.

Thank you for this kind review! We are glad we were able to assist you with your plumbing needs. It was a pleasure working with you.

Valve replacement

Andrew was very polite & professional. Water valve for outside taps needed to be replaced and the work was done in the confinement of a rather small space. Would definately recommend Plumbing Ambulance for any of your plumbing needs.

Thank you very much for such great review . We work hard to offer the best plumbing service possible so we are happy to see that reflected on our last visit. Plumbing ambulance is ready to serve you in the future

More about Plumbing Ambulance

PLUMBING AMBULANCE a family owned pluming company that proudly serves home and business owners all around the greater Toronto area, and near by municipalities. We strive everyday to provide professional plumbing services, always having satisfaction, and convenience of our customers in mind. From residential services to commercial settings, Pluming Ambulance no matter how big or small the job is, we are the right choice for you. Each one of our plumbers is highly qualified to the highest standard, and we are always up to date with the industries newest technology and equipment. We are committed to promptness, efficiency, and open honest communication with our customers so they are always aware of options, costs, and status of your project of all times. Plumbing Ambulance cooperates with other trusted trades workers, vendors, contractors, and architects when it come to remodelling, restructuring, or renovating houses, and business establishments. As a small business, we like to build professional relationships with our clients so they know they can count on us when they need our services. We offer discounts on loyal returning customers, and provide seniors discounts. Plumbing Ambulance is a 24/7 hr company that is licensed, insured, and bonded, so please don’t hesitate and call us for your free estimate!