Elizabet Construction

Elizabet Construction

Reviews for Elizabet Construction

Mihael
Mihael

Conversion of single family house into legal duplex

After contacting and meeting 7 different contractors, we've been extremely lucky to come along Elizabet Construction company and its owner Dimitri. From our 1st conversation he stood out in terms of professionalism, creativity, transparency and honesty (which is very rare nowadays). Dimitri and his team fully took care of conversion of our single family house into legal duplex, a 3 month project, which included the following:

- a cosmetic renovation of upper level unit (flooring, painting, installation of new appliances)
- professional drawings and permit application for lower unit
- conversion of fully unfinished basement into 1 bedroom apartment according to permit drawings and building codes (plumbing, electrical, insulation, framing, drywalls, flooring, bathroom tiling, painting, egress window, installation of doors and appliances, daily photos and updates on status of the project, and more)
- booking all inspections and dealing with Electrical Safety Authority and City of Barrie inspectors
- doing everything needed to exceed the expectations in terms of quality and service

Despite the complexity and scope of the project, there are no words that can describe how much we are satisfied with how smoothly the project went and the final results (I think the photos speak for themselves). BIG THANK YOU to Dimitri and his team for finishing the project within the very reasonable budget, on time, and with exceptional quality. Therefore, we've already contacted Dimitri to discuss our next renovation/investment project. Without any doubt, we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Elizabet Construction!!

bjb
bjb
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Finished basement

Turned my unusable unfinished basement into a place where I want to spend all my time.

I now have have a finished basement with a family room, kids play room, 3 piece bathroom (custom shower) and laundry room.

Great quality work, at an affordable price.

Elizabet Construction takes pride in their work

Anna
Anna

Complete Basement Renovation, completed the whole house painting amazing big project.

I had never ever met such a Honorable, Hardworking, Respectful Man. From the minute he came to provide me with the estimate, I new it, that he is the one! Dimitri, first had looked at what needs to be done, provided me with a very valuable advises, planning, and what will be the best and the cheapest approach to make from unfinished 4 walls to a beautiful studio, bright, professional, each nail, drive wall, painting, flooring, washroom 100% completed. I had obtained a GREAT friend and was very sorry that the project came to the end! (would you believe it)! Thank you very much Dimitri and Elizabet for a marvelous experience. Health, Happiness to you and your family!!

Vlad
Vlad
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

build basement

The project was done on time with perfect quality.
Project include design and implementation.
Good job!

Thank you, Vl​ad!

tmino
tmino
1 review Orillia, ON

Basement renovation

Very professional. Has done the work on time within a month. The price was affordable.
I recommend my family and friends to hire Dimitri.

Thank you! doing what's​ best for the customer!

Kyle  in Angus
Kyle in Angus
1 review Angus, ON

Basement renovation

I am located in Toronto, and I have seen fimitris work through a friend of mines basement. I have contacted dimitri and he was more than happy to help with my basement ideas. The basement was don’t within 1 month of 2000 square feet. The outcome was amazing thanks for dimitri. I recommend hiring him.

Private User reviews Angus, ON

Basement renovation

Dimitri has done an excellent and professional work in my bathroom basement in 1 week. It was renovated from scratch into a beautiful masterpiece. I am more than happy for hiring him. Has a positive attitude and easy to work with.

Thank you, I appreciate your review. I am more than happy working with customers like you.

Dimitri in Toronto, Barrie
Dimitri in Toronto, Barrie

Basement renovation, ceramic tiles, painting, and renovation homes

We carry out professional repairs of all kinds of complexity of any premises. Big experience of works. Tile, plumbing, hardwood, laminate, painting, door installation, staircases etc. This company will do its work professionally in 3 weeks. Worked and renovated the whole GTA.

More about Elizabet Construction

Renovation of basement. We carry out professional repairs of all kinds of complexity of any premises. Bix expenses of works. Tiles, plumbing, hardwood, laminate, painting, door installation, staircases etc. Work is done by 3 weeks professionally. Doing work in and around Barrie now.