The Tile Guy Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Toronto ON M9B 4E6

Reviews for The Tile Guy Inc.

Manny f.
Manny f.

127 Project complete waterproofing and tile of a century home

I met Omid a few years back at a trade event, I noticed right away that he has the same mindset as myself. I was looking to get off the tools and build my team. Omid has been my all star player when it comes to tiling and renovations in general. Omid knows how the industry works and he gets along with everyone from other trades to clients to suppliers. I’m only going to call Omid for all of my tile needs, might even call him to handle other details.

Thank you Manny it's been a pleasure working with you can't wait for the next

Karolina B.
Karolina B.

Kitchen backsplash, foyer tile and powder room

If you want to get it someone who is a perfectionist, well this is it. I wish I did my bathrooms with Omid 5 years ago also. Good work, standardized pricing, polite, nice and effective.

Thanks karolina kitchen looks great ! Hope you guys are doing well

Angela
Angela

Bathroom shower and floor tile install, and kitchen backsplash

Omid did a wonderful job tiling my kitchen and bathroom. He communicates well and consistently arrived when scheduled. His work is impeccable but he’s happy to address any questions the customer may have. He is professional, courteous and hard working. I’m looking forward to working with him again on my guest bathroom renovation.

M2 really loved the backsplash, ill see you guys soon on the next one thanks so much!

sehmbiinc
sehmbiinc

Washroom renovation

absolutely amazing experience dealing with omid !!!! You will not find a better tile setter in the industry. He turned my disaster of a washroom into a dream room.

Thank you for letting me be creative, I'm so happy you guys love it! Enjoy :)

Deri Construction Inc.
Deri Construction Inc.

Kitchen

We are thrilled with the tile work that was done for us. We live in a home that is about 80years old. It was in desperate need for a renovation. We started with doing the floors first and we hired the tile guy to do it. He installed a dry pack first which I was jaw dropped on the precision and speed he excecuted the work and then laying the tile was the next piece after. The kitchen guy didn’t require to do any leveling because the floor was so perfectly leveled.
The backsplash was done all through Omeed’s vision. It was quick, clean and low cost which is what we needed. I wish all the trades that we hired were this loyal and respectful. They are the real deal!!

It was great working with you! House looks amazing she really has a unique taste for finishes. Take care thanks so much!

More about The Tile Guy Inc.

Welcome to The Tile Guy Inc. We are passionate tile installers providing proper techniques and use industry leading materials creating works that will last generations. We do custom tile work, we take pride in our work and there is no job that is too big or small. We strive for customer satisfaction and our customers love the outcome. We value your time and we go the extra mile to ensure your tiles look great. We use Schulter, ARDEX, Mapei products. If a backsplash is involved there is a project minimum of at least $1000 otherwise project minimum is $2000.

***

Contact us today for your appointment. We're looking forward to working with you!