Gotcha Covered

Reviews for Gotcha Covered

Av
Av
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drapes used as room dividers

Peter and his team made this project simple, affordable, and done to my exact specs. I cannot express enough about how smooth this project went from start to finish. Very knowledgeable, professional, and understanding of your needs. The price and quality cannot be beat, that's a fact. If I have any other similar projects, without hesitation I would call Peter. If you want proof of how nice his work is, ask to see Av's drapes. Better than I envisioned.

Av,I am speechless, thank you so much for your words and thoughts - I am proud of making you, my customer, so content about my work, that's the best I can expect - I am happy to end year 2018 with perfect jobs and happy customers like YOU, again greatly appreciate your review.

mgmglassman
mgmglassman
1 review , ON

Installed an electric metal shutter on our cottage

Peter was professional and did an excellent job. The quote was reasonable and the installation timely.

We at Gotcha Covered are focusing on Customer satisfaction, and that is build on constant contact with our customers, providing the best solution for their requests, listening to their needs and offering services and products that exceed expectations on each and every job we complete. We offer quality and we won't settle for less. Thank you so much for taking your time and letting other know about how serious we are about what we do.

andrewmichel
andrewmichel
1 review , ON

Blinds

4 power blinds from hunter douglas, blinds fit great, great customer service, fast to respond with everything, exceptional & funny owner

We, at Gotcha Covered Markham, go that extra mile to make sure the customer expectations were fully met and their experience with my services and my approach to their needs covered all details doesn’t matter how small or big they are. Thank you for your business.

Happy H.
Happy H.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drapery throughout the house

Peter was wonderful to work with. I had blinds as well as drapery installed and everything turned out great. Would recommend Gotcha Covered Markham

Thank you Happy for taking the time to write the review. We're thrilled with the outcome as well.
Peter
Gotcha Covered Markham

test in Richmond Hill
test in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace all kitchen and living room blinds

I first met Peter from Gotcha Covered, Markham, at a home show in February of this year. Knowing that at some stage we'd want to change a lot of blinds, and that an in-home service suited me better than running to many stores, I took his card.

In September, I called Peter. He came to our house, brought many samples, and discussed, cogently and intelligently our needs. He guided us - most patiently - through the various choices, and, over the course of 3 visits, helped us make our selections.

Once we were satisfied, we placed the order, and within two weeks the blinds arrived. Installed, they look excellent. They really do. The style choice and colours match perfectly our newly-renovated kitchen. The effect is wooden shutter-like, but not wood. The horizontal slats on the kitchen windows are exactly what we envisaged; the horizontal blinds in the living room, when closed, look just like drapes!

Peter worked very diligently to install the blinds; despite one set being on a bay window, and the ceiling being not level, he managed to make everything meet our somewhat demanding expectations.

I most certainly commend Peter, his friendly, knowledgeable and helpful guidance and his installation skills.

One last thing: We were both very surprised, and pleased, with the cost. We had expected to have had to pay a lot more, based on previous experience with big-name stores.

Thank you for taking your time for us and for the trust you showed from the very beginning of the process till its completion. Happy customers proud of our work is the most important achievement we can ask for

More about Gotcha Covered

Gotcha Covered is a well known brand and us as franchisees, continue the quality and high commitment of offering and installing the best services and products in window fashions industry. As well, we are One Stop for all customer needs in window coverings and we offer interior design and product selection in the comfort of customer's home, office, or any other work or life environment. Gotcha Covered offers, interior and exterior solutions, covering the whole range from hard treatments, shutters and horizontal blinds, to soft sheer shades, roller shades, soft treatments, sheers, drapes and top treatments. To complete the view, Gotcha Covered offers bedding solutions too.
Widow treatment is a critical and very noticeable part of our environment, be it home or work. There are lot of science and design options when we want to control light coming and privacy and last but not least to integrate all that in existing or future interior design.