Crown Industrial Roofing

Reviews for Crown Industrial Roofing

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Best commercial roofer

Good roofing company to deal with. Very responsive in their work, and they gave me a very competitive price. From the time I first contacted them, within 3-days they had inspected my roof. Two weeks later their team had completed the entire job.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Best roofer in Etobicoke

Crown Industrial Roofing carried out a new roof for us at a very competitive rate, honest and polite and kept us updated through the course of the works. Would highly recommend.

Rosy in Toronto
Rosy in Toronto

Best Affordable roofer

We hired Crown Industrial roofing for flat roof repair. Excellent customer support, good job, quote price and final price remained the same, staff very tidy, considerate and friendly. Highly recommended.

Anjali in Toronto
Anjali in Toronto

Best Toronto Industrial roofer

We get what we pay for! We got excellent and timely service. We look forward to at least 20 years of problem-free protection from the elements. We recommend Crown Industrial roofing.

Abhay in Toronto
Abhay in Toronto

Reliable roofing company

Crown Industrial roofing did a great job on my roof. Michael was great to work with and very knowledgeable. He wouldn't do just a quick fix, he wanted it done right! Reasonable rates and got my project done fast. I would recommend!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Superior commercial roofer

We had a great experience with Crown Industrial Roofing! Our ceiling had been leaking and we have a much pitched roof so we were worried. We were able to schedule them within a week and my ceiling is no longer dripping! I recommend them to anyone with roofing woes!

Nitin in Toronto
Nitin in Toronto

Best Toronto roofer

After meeting with Michael from Crown Industrial roofing in Toronto, we decided to go with them. Everything was dealt with promptness professionalism. To all potential customers I highly recommend Crown Roofing!

neelu in Toronto
neelu in Toronto

Best Roofing compnay

They were excellent from start to finish, from the customer service, the sales person Michael, and also the crews. I hope that their business will continue to grow due to the service they rendered. Crown Roofing exceeded all my expectations and I would recommend them.

Aman in Toronto
Aman in Toronto

Very professional service

We were experiencing leaking and called a few roofing contractors. Crown Industrial roofing was the most responsive and explained clearly their inspection, assessment and repair/replacement process. The entire process was well-done, well-documented and clearly communicated.

Michaell in Toronto
Michaell in Toronto

Best Commercial roofing contractor

They did very good job for our commercial complex roof. Company have skilled professionals for Flat repair and replacement. We are satisfied with their hard work. We will try their service again.

Thanks for the Feedback.

More about Crown Industrial Roofing

We are providing flat metal industrial roofing service in Toronto, Mississauga, North York, Brampton and Vaughan. Call us for flat roof repair, replacement and new installation.
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?