Aw Contractor

Toronto ON M2N 6X5

Reviews for Aw Contractor

Happy
Happy

installation of kitchen cabinet doors; replacement of top of window cabinet

Hamid did excellent work in minimal time. I would definitely hire him again. He was flexible in scheduling the work and a pleasure to deal with.
Hamid informed me that he can do a number of the jobs I need to attend to at some point and I will be calling on him again.

Olga
Olga

Basement drywall repair and fireplace stone casing

Hamid had performed an exceptional job for my little basement project. He had reached out to me within few hours of submitting the request and was very polite, accurate and reliable in all details including great communication. I am very impressed with the result; it was a real pleasure to deal with Hamid. I recommend him to anybody who wants excellent results and reliable service.

Dishwasher installation

Hamid is respectful, intelligent, professional and prompt. He worked fast and the installation was perfect. He was easy to deal with and I would be happy to use him again for any household job. I recommend him very highly.

kpak73
kpak73

Drywall repair

Hamid completed the work for the agreed upon price which was very competitive. Happy with the service!

Thank you very much. All the best.

Gerry In Toronto in North York
Gerry In Toronto in North York

Appliance installation

We needed a reliable and skilled handyman to install an over the range microwave in our kitchen.

Hamid came by and quickly assessed what was required to get the job done.

He is very polite, proficient and above all professional.

We don't hesitate and highly recommend Allied Waves Contractor.

David F.
David F.

Car port door with various home upgrades

It's rare when you ask for something and get something better from a contractor. I asked for 6"x6" pressure treated posts and 3 sistered 2x12s... These guys say, "sure Home depot down the street has that stuff but may we use metal posts instead? We can weld " and from there it just kept getting better and exceeding my expectations. Great work on concrete as well.

Thank you so much to take the time and put down this amazing review.

Gail Burgin from Toronto
Gail Burgin from Toronto

Professional in every way

Hamid showed up on time, was able to provide advice on how best to handle our kitchen issues as well as several other repair/replace projects in the house. He then replaced our kitchen faucet system, and did an excellent job.

He is very knowledgeable and adept in household repairs and will also handle our front porch replacement so we will see him again when weather becomes more clement.

Natasha
Natasha

Quick service & friendly service

Hamid was very friendly and worked on various jobs in our home very quickly. He went out to source materials and came back to finish the job the next day and check the status of the previous day's work. And he charged a very reasonable amount for the work.

Why 8?

Tania
Tania

Installing shelves. Fixing sliding closet door.

I highly recommend Hamid Tighnavard from Allied Waves Inc. He is very professional and tidy. He cleaned up after each completed shelve. I had some unexpected guest on this day. Hamid continued to work conscientiously around my unexpected guest that included two small children.
He was very polite. He is trustworthy in your home. I will definitely have him back for other projects.
He is also very reasonably priced and won’t try to rip you off.

Much appreciated

J
J

Bathroom leak

Hamid was awesome. He did the job in a professional and timely manner. I’d definitely use him again.

Thank you so much. Anytime

More about Aw Contractor

Allied Waves Contractor serves as a leading contractor in the Greater Toronto Area. We are dedicated to provide an array of services to bring your property to a new higher comfort and value level . Fueled by our commitment to excellence, we go the extra mile to make sure clients are completely satisfied with our work.
Whether you’re looking for a few helpful tips or need an experienced professional to fully manage a project — we’ve got the tools and experience to guarantee success