Cliffside Masonry

Reviews for Cliffside Masonry

Sheena in Calgary
Sheena in Calgary

Backyard Renovation

I finally have the backyard I have always been dreaming of. Cliffside Masonry was proffessional, curteous and friendly. They called me back promtly after asking for a quote, listened to what I wanted, gave suggestions, and offered ideas.
When they were finished, the finally project came out better than I ever hoped for. I would HIGHLY recomend them, and I plan top contact them again when I want work done in the front.

JJ
JJ

Front entryway stairs

Carson did an awesome job for us. He knew right away how to fix our problem. He did a thorough job and made sure we were satisfied with the results. I would definitely recommend him!

kcamarta
kcamarta

Fireplace Thin Brick

Thin Brick install on our fireplace, which is in the center of our room (needed brick on four sides, as well as the top, and within an opening for storing wood). We had a lot of corners and angles which Carson managed with ease. He also pulled off a herringbone pattern in the top. Creating a paste from cut bricks, he was able to close in seams to mimic the look of full bricks. Fabulous.

Thanks Karen, working on the main focal point of a client's home is always a pleasure. Taking extra care to make sure all of the small details come together in fantastic fashion! I look forward to our upcoming projects!

Gillian C.
Gillian C.
1 review Sundre, AB

Bathroom tiling and exterior stone work

Cliffside is very personable but professional - all at the same time. They understand what the client is looking for and do their best to accommodate them. We are super happy with both jobs Carson did for us and are looking toward to having him back to do more exterior work for us.

Thank you Gillian! It was a pleasure to do both your tile and the river rock skirt on your house! I look forward to coming back to do the rest!

More about Cliffside Masonry

Interested in quality stone and brick installations? Cliffside Masonry prides itself on the quality and dexterity of our installations. These days, many companies are more concerned with getting jobs finished as fast as possible; rather than producing a product that can be loved and adored for a life time. At Cliffside Masonry, we believe in producing a high quality, detailed finished product that will last. Doing so in a timely fashion for an affordable price!