Compound Design And Construction

Review for Compound Design And Construction

Jennifer P - Brampton, ON in Brampton
Jennifer P - Brampton, ON in Brampton

Front Patio - Interlock & Jewel Stone

Isaiah and his team were very professional from the first point of contact. Contractors generally take quite some time to even return your call. I received a call within 24 hours and he was onsite within a day to discuss my project. I knew what I wanted done and Isaiah put the rest together with a fair quote. Work began in a timely manner and I was more than pleased with the outcome. I have a fantastic patio and my existing front porch stairs covered with a lovely jewel stone. This project now compliments my front garden and the choice in interlock color brings it all together.

I would highly recommend Compound Design & Construction for your stone or landscaping needs. They ended up doing a small project for my neighbor as well and they too were very pleased with the final work.

Good group of guys who have the experience and knowledge to get the job done.

Thanks Jennifer you were such an Amazing client, very understanding and was willing to work with proposed options. Thank you.

More about Compound Design And Construction

We are Reliable and Experienced team, with project management certification and skills, you can trust us with your project. We do -interlocking stones installations and maintenance -Steps installation both natural and parkwall -Retaining walls -Flower beds -we build walls and columns -Jewel stones -Flagstones -we Install interlocking stones on Driveways, ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Brampton?