Asbestos & Lead Removal

RH C.
RH C.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Removal of Asbestos

Worked with Paul and his crews on 4 jobs so far all over the mainland and they have been on point with everything, from Pricing to being timely mannered, everything has went well. I don’t usually leave reviews but I believe in giving credit where it’s due. Thanks to I R Inspect Ltd for the great service and look forward to our work together on future projects !

Thank You for the review & definitely will be working together in the future my friend !

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
1 review White Rock, BC

Asbestos removal

Thanks for completing our white rock job within the time period we hoped for. Great crew, they don’t cut corners and would definitely refer other clients I r inspect’s way. Thank you for the services.

Thanks Samantha, always a pleasure. It's always good to see customers walk away satisfied & happy, THATS when we know our job is done right.

Mike L.
Mike L.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Hazardous material inspection

These guys were very quick and efficient. They worked on my property at 6116 crown st Vancouver before the house was to be demolished and communication and scheduling with Paul was very smooth so things got done ahead of schedule and we didn’t have to wait more then a day to get our work started. Their price was actually amongst the best compared to all the quotes we got. Will definitely recommend I R Inspect to others!
- Lee Developments

Thanks Mike, Always a pleasure. We keep customers first & make sure we keep our end of the deal. Hope to work with you again in the near future.

More about I R Inspect Ltd

We are a company of professionals working together to provide the best possible quality in the field of asbestos services. We do Asbestos Inspections/ Testing/ Surveys & Asbestos Abatement/ Removal/ Remediation & finish the job off with Disposal services. We also offer QP services for jobs in need. We thrive ...
Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in New Westminster?