Rama Siding & Aluminum

Rama Siding & Aluminum

Reviews for Rama Siding & Aluminum

Vivek
Vivek

Soffit repair and install.

Installed, repaired exisiting soffit satisfactorily and other house repair work as requested. Good demeanor, great customer service and easy to work with. Excellent father and son team. Wishing them the best.

Thank you so much for the review Vivek. We're glad we could create a solution for the problem you had. It turned out fantastic! Thank you for choosing Rama Siding for your exterior needs! Best wishes,

CaraF
CaraF

Professional, excellent communication

Quick response, came out to quote the job in person, completed the job quickly and professionally.

They showed up when they said they would, contacting me in advance to confirm, and they did a great job - quality work. I went out to get three quotes for this job and Rama was not the most expensive or the cheapest but they were certainly the best communicators and completed the job quickly and professionally. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Thank you so much for the review Cara! I'm glad we could provide excellent customer service and make sure everything was taken care of. We always make sure our customers are satisfied before leaving any job sites and make sure that all our clients are happy. Thanks again for choosing us, Best wishes.

newstart in Brampton
newstart in Brampton

New siding/evestrough ,

I called 3 contractors up for a quote , Rama wasn’t the cheapest but you always get you you pay for. I was impressed with their professionalism and that they are a father and his sons doing the work . They were able to start the job very quickly and did a great job , I was contacted by text while they worked about removing an old cable line , they didn’t take anything down without checking first.
I would highly recommend them to anyone getting their siding done!!

Thank you so much for the review. We at Rama siding strive to provide the best service and the best work. We're glad you decided to go with us for all your exterior contracting needs. We always strive to make sure our clients are happy and make sure the job is done 110%. Thanks again for choosing Rama siding, Best wishes.

text4168287000
text4168287000

Window casing

Outstanding gentleman. Fast, reliable and easy to work with. Father and son team make the perfect combo. Fair price for quality work. Hire them as soon as you can because it’s worth it! Anyone would be pleased with their work and professionalism!! Thanks guys for a job well done !!!!

Thank you so much for the review! It was fantastic working with you & glad you went with us for your exterior needs. We at Rama siding make sure all work is done efficiently & make sure to provide fantastic customer service & professionalism. Thanks you & Best wishes.

Rob from Mississauga
Rob from Mississauga

Vinyl siding

These guys did a fantastic job! They removed old aluminum siding, installed rigid insulation followed by new vinyl siding including new casings around the windows. The end result was amazing. The guy's at Rama were responsive, efficient, and very courteous. Great customer service! Which can be hard to find these days. They showed up within a day of the request to provide a quotation and also came back so we could look at samples again. They always cleaned up after themselves and always stopped to answer questions and provide advice.

Great Dad and Son company! I would highly recommend using them if you need new siding or troughs for your home! A great experience!

Thank you for the review rob! We're ecstatic the way the house turned out and glad you went with us to be your exterior contractors. Rama siding & Aluminum is always dedicated to it's customers. We always make sure our clients enjoy the process & make sure they're satisfied. Thank you for choosing Rama Siding & Aluminum. Best wishes.

Emma from Toronto
Emma from Toronto

Siding and aluminum work

We would highly recommend Rama siding! They completed our exterior Roxul insulation, house wrap, Maibec and aluminum siding and all aluminum work. Excellent work and reliable, always showing up when scheduled.

Thanks a bunch for the review Emma. I'm glad we came & took the job over and made things right. We're ecstatic the way it came out from the beginning process all the way to the end. We at Rama siding always make sure our customers are happy with our workmanship. Thanks a lot. Best wishes.

Sarah&Blair
Sarah&Blair

Siding, Soffit, Facia & Eavestrough Removal & Replacement

The colour and product recommended by Rama Siding was spot on. We are extremely satisfied with the workmanship of all crew members. The house looks phenomenal. The job was completed well within the quote timeline and on budget. If we could rate higher than 5 stars we would.

Thank you so much for the review Sarah & Blair. We're glad we helped pick out the colour and make your house pop out from the rest of the neighbourhood, it looks fantastic! We had a blast working with you both & glad you enjoyed everything! Thanks for the kind words. Best wishes.

Diane Drake  in Etobicoke
Diane Drake in Etobicoke

Siding removal , insulation and residing with extra attention to Windows

After a window installation last year , I had a leak into my kitchen below an upper window on a north wall every time that a rain was accompanied by a wind from the north .

Since this old house is drafty , I decided that while the siding was removed I would have insulation installed on the entire house .

RAMA quickly identified the source of the problem and efficiently fixed it . They were PROFESSIONAL the entire time and though they were held up by the rainy weather , they worked through cold , drizzly and even snowflakes one day .

They were at all times quiet , polite and they tidied up at the end , even clearing my ( 2 year old mess ) eavestrough at the back .

I would recommend this family company to anyone who needs this type of work done . The neatness and the quality of workmanship is outstanding .

Thank you so much for taking your time & writing us a review Diane. Working with you has been a pleasure, we're glad we could help you out & transform your home for you. We at Rama Siding take extreme measures to make sure all of our customers are 100% satisfied & make sure we leave the job site with a smile. Thanks again for everything, Best wishes.
Rama Siding & Aluminum Team.

Excellent service and quality work

I highly recommend the Rama team.
They refinished our garage siding and eavesdrops in under 2 days.

They are:
- fast
- reliable
- produce excellent quality work
- their communication and repsonse time is almost instant
- their attitude is honest, professional and transparent

I strongly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review! We at Rama siding & Aluminum take high measures to make sure all of our customers are satisfied. The transformation was fantastic & glad you choose us to represent the exterior of your home! Best wishes.

Helen
Helen

Window siding

Great job, very caring person. I already spread good words about this company. They really put customer needs on priority.
I am so privileged to find them work for me, the great thing is they can referral other great people to do other great job for you.

Thank you Helen! We appreciate the kind words. Customers are always our number one priority. Thanks for choosing us to transform your home.

More about Rama Siding & Aluminum

Rama Siding & Aluminum only provides the best service. We’ve been providing service for Aluminum work & Siding for 20 years now.