Toronto ON M9W 3E7

Glenn
Glenn
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Siding repair

After a wind storm, some of my siding had fallen off the side of the house. Rama Siding & Aluminum were very quick to respond to my inquiry and spoke to me over the phone to explain the process. Their quote was very competitive to a few other inquiries I made and I liked the way they explained everything to me.

Lucky for me they were able to come fix my siding the same day I called and they also secured some other loose areas. They did a good job and would highly recommend them.

I will definitely reach out to them for future siding projects.

Thank you for the extensive Review Glenn! We're glad you chose us to help you out with your repairs. Thanks again. Best wishes,
Rama Siding & Aluminum.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Fascia Repair

After a terrible wind storm I ended up with a large piece of fascia torn from the very peak of my house. I used homestars to see out a company to repair. Rama Siding & Aluminum responded very quickly and agreed to come out the next business day. They were very efficient and kept me informed of pricing and there expected arrival time. They did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend and will keep the in mind for any upcoming renovations!!

Thank you for the Review! With the recent windstorm we've been trying our hardest to help out everybody. We're glad you choose us to repair your fascia. Thank you & best wishes.
Rama siding & aluminum Team.

Rama Siding & Aluminum

This is a great family-run business. They provide excellent service at fair prices. They seem to have a strong commitment to doing work of very high quality. I will definitely use them again in future if I ever need any more work of this sort and would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the review! We're glad we could help you out. The end result came out amazing and we're glad we could fix the issue from where water was coming in from your roof. Thanks for choosing us for your exterior needs! Best wishes.

Mary
Mary

Siding, window and eavestrough replacement

Rama Siding replaced the siding and eavestroughs on our house. They co-ordinated with the window supplier/installer so that everything proceeded in the correct order. They organized everything, communicated clearly, were friendly and polite, and cleaned up everything after the work was done. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for the review Mary it was a pleasure working with you both. The house definitely needed an upgrade and I'm glad we could help you out with that, the finished results were absolutely amazing. Thank you & best wishes

yann in Thornhill
yann in Thornhill

Great experience

Had the best experience with the rama team when then did the Sidding of our home. Communication was great, they showed up on time and we couldn’t be happier with the result.
Would definitely recommend their service.

Thank you for the review Yann! We're glad you chose us to remodel the exterior of your home and it looks amazing. Thank you! Best wishes,
Rama siding and aluminum Team.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Friendly, Fast, with Excellent Results

The Rama team showed up promptly to survey our situation and provide a (VERY competitive) quote. We were looking for some new siding and for or gutters to be replaced. A mere two days after hiring Rama to do the job, they had already started work. And they finished fast, even working into the evening and through light rain. Throughout the process they were communicative, jovial, considerate, and clean. I highly recommend Rama for their friendly and professional service.

Thank you for the review Michael! We're glad you chose Rama siding to refresh the exterior of your home. The results were simple yet very clean. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you, best wishes.

NiTHi in Scarborough
NiTHi in Scarborough
0 reviews Scarborough, ON

Siding

Rama Siding was a pleasure to work with. My house needed partial siding and I was having trouble finding a contractor to do the job. Every contractor I contacted was unable to schedule me in before the end of 2021. Rama Siding was able squeeze me in and gave me a reasonable quote on the job. I was grateful that they were able to come and do the job before winter started. Communication was easy and they went above and beyond when we had requests that were not discussed before the job started. They do the work properly and told us why our siding came off the way it did. They stand by their work and offer a lifetime warranty to prove it. I would recommend them to any friend or family as their service is top notch.

Thank you for the awesome Review Nithi! We strive to help out all our clients even if that means working overtime hours and weekends to get every project finished. We're glad we could help you out and fit you in to our busy schedule. The house looks amazing! Best wishes,

Connor in Thornhill
Connor in Thornhill

Extremely satisfied customer

Had an amazing experience with Rama Siding. Very professional, easy to communicate with, and did an absolutely outstanding job with the siding and insulation on the back of my house. Very reasonable quote and Very high quality work. Can not recommend them enough and I’m not sure that anyone could of done a better job than the one they did for me.

Thank you for the awesome review Connor! We really appreciate the kind words. We at Rama siding take pride in our work and make sure that everything is done above and beyond. Thank you & best wishes.

Chimney Siding

Professional, prompt and great workmanship. Highly recommended. Fairly priced. Honourable and hard working. Ylli was in contact with me the entire time, responding in a timely fashion. Very easy to deal with. Product and installation were top notch.

Thanks for the Review John! We're happy you chose us to wrap up the chimney the results we're beautiful. Great choice on the colour, it's definitely made it pop! Thanks for choosing Rama siding. Best wishes.

Linda
Linda

Window replacement

Got a fast estimate for my windows when no other business had the time for me. Rama siding helped me pick out the materials to my liking and they helped me understand every part of the process in detail. Extremely satisfied with the results! Couldn't be happier!

Thank you for the review Linda! We're glad we met your highest standards and glad we could get this job done for you with the extremely busy schedule. The windows look great and give such an upgrade! Thanks for choosing us, Best wishes,

More about Rama Siding & Aluminum

Rama Siding & Aluminum only provides the best service. We’ve been providing service for Aluminum work & Siding for 20 years now.