Rama Siding & Aluminum

Reviews for Rama Siding & Aluminum

Sam
Sam

Replacing Wood Siding

The wood siding on our house was not installed properly by the previous owner. After only 3 years it had started to buckle, letting water underneath the siding and leaking down the side of the house.

After contacting several companies, Rama, was the most professional and offered better solutions than the others. Ylli, his Dad and the whole team were professional, courteous and easy to work with. They answered our questions and dealt with any concerns we had.

Our house now has properly installed Nuewal siding, which not only looks better than the original wood siding but is also now weatherproof!

Thank you!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Look no further

Quick, courteous and trustworthy. Rama exceeded my expectations. Based on my past disappointing renovation experiences with large and highly promoted companies, Rama delivered in all categories. If you're looking for siding, trim and aluminum work for your property look no further. From initial estimate to final touches, Rama remained true to their word and delivered excellent value. Best of all, it's a family business. Thank you Rama!

Thank you!

Pete
Pete

Vinyl siding, soffit, fascia and capping

This week the guys from Rama finished our house and WOW, we are so happy with the results. They went above and beyond what we could have ever expected.

When Ekrem and Yuli first visited and quoted us on the job we got a sense that they were good people and they would do the job right. Well they did! The two of them along with Granit did an amazing job. They stripped off all our old wood shakes and aluminum siding.

We had vinyl shakes installed around our one story kitchen and vinyl siding around our entire second floor. They added insulation under all our siding. They also did the capping for us and installed the fascia. And then their team finished it all off with eavestrough and downspouts. They worked in a very timely and efficient manner and always cleaned up at the end of every day.

Their attention to detail was awesome. They took their time and did the job right. You can tell they take great pride in their work. Their family are truly nice people who treat your home as if it was theirs.

I would recommend Rama Siding and Aluminum to everyone. If you want the job done right and at a very fair price then call these guys.

Thanks guys for all your hard work. We have had so many neighbours compliment our new look... I’m pretty sure you’ll be getting some business from people in our neighbourhood, cheers!

Thanks a lot for the review Pete! We're glad you chose Rama siding & aluminum to do the exterior of your home. It was a pleasure working with you, the house looks amazing. Best wishes,

Susan  from Etobicoke
Susan from Etobicoke

New siding, evestroughs, fascia, soffits

I wanted to have the siding, soffits, fascia and evestroughs replaced. I chose three companies from HomeStars to get a quote, and after meeting with them and getting a quote, I would make my decision. When I met with Eki and Granit from Rama, the first of the three, I had a gut feeling I would be working with them, and I did. Eki and his sons have been in business for 20 years. There were a number of things I liked, such as the work being done by the three of them, not a third party. As well, Eki has been doing the work for twenty years and is very knowledgeable. All three take great pride in the work they do, and want you to like it. It is a pleasure to work with them. They were very good about answering all of my questions. I have no hesitations about recommending them. You would be extremely happy with the work they do. Thank! Great job, Rama!

Thanks for the review Susan. We're glad you chose Rama siding to help you out with the exterior of your home. The end result came out amazing and I'm glad your happy with everything we could do. Thanks for choosing us! Best wishes.

Dennis Romano in Toronto
Dennis Romano in Toronto

Siding

The year 2020 has not been kind to most of us and our family's luck was no exception. The siding of our house was damaged by the wind, the rain and eventually we had to call an animal control company to safely take the critters out of the burrows they created in the side of our house. Of course the insurance company didn't make it easy either by ignoring our calls, low balling the price and then the adjuster took their time eventually settling with us for half of what it should have been after reading to us the fine print...beware home insurance consumers! Rama Siding and Aluminum was the bright spot in this whole experience. Excellent job gentlemen! The quality, service and the speed in which the siding was completed was remarkable (I thought a week - done in two days) including the clean up! I would recommend Rama to anyone and everyone in a second.

Thanks for the review, glad your satisfied!

ROBERT
ROBERT

Siding, soffit, facia, gutters, downpipes and exterior insulation

The Rama team is very professional. They did our entire home exterior insulation, siding, soffit, facia gutters and downpipes.
They did a fantastic job, they were on time and professional. They are very attentive to details and responsive to questions.
Dorothy and Robert highly recommend RAMA team highly for this project.

Thanks for the awesome review Robert! We're glad you chose us to redo the exterior of your home. The whole process was a breeze & the house looks amazing!!! It was a pleasure working with you both. Best wishes.
Rama Siding & Aluminum Team.

Small siding job on brick house

Very happy with the communication and attention to detail. Ylli did a great job, and really happy with the finished product! Happy to recommend to others for large or small jobs as I am confident his team would be just as professional and attentive.

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you chose Rama siding to complete the exterior of your home. The wood looks amazing & definitely opened up the house. Best wishes!

Nadia
Nadia
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Service

The Rama team came through for me when I needed an immediate repair done. Very professional group whom I will use again when the need arises. They explained what needed to be done in lay-mans terms which was much appreciated. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the review Nadia! We're glad we could help you out. Best wishes!
Rama siding & Aluminum Team.

Kathy from Ajax
Kathy from Ajax

Siding

The Rama team did our entire home exterior. Insulation, siding, soffet, facia, gutters, drainpipes, the works. They did a fantastic job, on time, professional, courteous, excellent design suggestions. Stellar results. We couldn't recommend them more highly for your project.

Thank you for the Review Kathy! We're glad we could help you choose the colours. It came out fantastic with the black. Once the shutters are installed it's going to look so good!! Thanks for choosing Rama siding, glad we made your dreams reality.
Rama Siding & Aluminum Team

Deyco in Toronto
Deyco in Toronto

Superb workmanship, solid work ethic, on budget.

The Rama crew is made up of professionals whose craftsmanship and pride in their work resulted in a top notch job that has renewed my old Toronto semi with a fresh new appearance. The crew was courteous, arrived on time, worked very hard to complete the project in a timely fashion. The alley way to the back of the house where the work was done is narrow and yet the team managed without a fuss. Their attention to details, finishes as well as good design advice around colours and fixtures was really helpful. Thanks so much Rama team, superb work!

Thank you for the review! At Rama siding & Aluminum we strive to provide the best service & keep our customers satisfied. We believe in providing top customer service & helping out our clients. Thank you for choosing us for your exterior needs.

More about Rama Siding & Aluminum

Rama Siding & Aluminum only provides the best service. We’ve been providing service for Aluminum work & Siding for 20 years now.