Jump Services Inc.

10 Pinelands, Unit 5 Stoney Creek ON

Reviews for Jump Services Inc.

Spike in Hamilton
Spike in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Family Room

This room needed everything. The fireplace was replaced by a modern linear version that is energy efficient. The HVAC needed to be fixed/replaced. Painting was done right. The greatest pot lights were installed. Workers were on time every day. All garbage was removed. Greatest experience yet. Vinyl floors were installed. Baseboards were also replaced. Below are before and after. Glad I found this company.

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Winter Miracle

I just wanted to thank Rob and his team for a quick response. My furnace died Saturday night around 11PM and we paged out Jump services. Rob answered and he showed up at 6AM. He was able to get the blower motor work temporarily. He went back got a new motor from his shop and came back by 10:30 AM had my furnace up and running. I really appriciate the speedy response. I called two other companies and all I got was voice mail. The one company called me Monday morning. Thank you Rob me and family are grateful.

Thanks so much for the review Ken! It was a pleasure getting your furnace back up and running. We wouldn't want anyone without heat at this time of year.

More about Jump Services Inc.

The company has a team of professionals that execute the highest quality of workmanship.Driven by respect, integrity and impeccable service our core values are untouched and it is the prime reason we have set ourselves apart for nothing less than superior service.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Basement Renovation, and Electricians
Jump Services Inc. provides heating, electrical, refrigeration, cooling, plumbing and contracting services and is new to the Hamilton/Stoney Creek area, but don’t shy away from that as the owner has over 30 years of experience in the industry, with a large customer base already established and covers the GTA area as well the greater Hamilton including Niagara Falls. The company has a team of professionals that execute the highest quality of workmanship. Driven by respect, integrity and impeccable service our core values are untouched and it is the prime reason we have set ourselves apart for nothing less than superior service.
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.