Appliance Squad Ltd. Service

Reviews for Appliance Squad Ltd. Service

Dmitry in Orleans
Dmitry in Orleans

Dishwasher installation

I have received the worst customer service from Michael from Appliance Squad. The final price turned to be much higher than their estimate, moreover, I was not even notified by their technician about the price difference.

If you respect your time and value good service, I do not recommend this company. They treat customers badly and wouldn’t answer your questions.

Jamie from Mississauga
Jamie from Mississauga

Washer Vibrating

replied to my review quickly. Repair man was very friendly but was unable to fix my washer. I did buy a part that wasn't needed but in the end I had to get a new machine.

Laundry Set Fix

We had a weird noise coming from our dryer. Appliance Squad came and checked it out, had the part in their truck and fixed the issue right away! No fuss and easy to deal with!

It is our pleasure to provide a hassle free experience to our clients

MarkhamMan in Markham
MarkhamMan in Markham

Washer Fixed!

Pretty straight forward. Had problems with my washer, very quickly Diego fixed all the issues it had. Price was more than fair. Great service and nothing short of perfect service.

It was a pleasure working with you! please don't hesitate to call us for any of your appliance needs in the future.

Best Brand Appliance in Woodbridge
Best Brand Appliance in Woodbridge

BEST OF THE BEST

Appliance Squad handles all installations for my customers, and handles my showroom display installations, they have completed my showroom in Toronto and the timing and precision and attention to detail is why we continue to only recommend AS for installations and service . I wish I could give a 10 star review , just completed this Thermador custom panel display for Best Brand location in Toronto .. Great job

Thanks for the kind words

Christina in North York
Christina in North York

Dishwasher

Contacted Appliance Squad Service for an issue with my dishwasher which was not working and I had no idea what the problem was. They responded immediately, set up an appointment, came out to determine what the issue was and repaired it on the spot. It was quick, convenient and reasonable! I was thrilled!! I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

thank you for the review, we are working hard to make sure appliance issues are the least of anyone's problems

pronce
pronce

Amazing work highly recommend

Appliance Squad installed all my appliances 3 years ago and did an incredible job, on time great rate and very personable staff. Just had them back to service my dishwasher , Danny came next day and fixed within an hr (drain issue) highly recommend for service or installation easy to see why they’re growing so fast

We are very happy to know your experience with us was good. We are here for our clients.

More about Appliance Squad Ltd. Service

Appliance Squad ltd is Dedicated to Customer Service above all. We are an Installation and Service company.
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?