Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc

Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc

Reviews for Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Flooring and washroom renovation

Reza completely changed the look of not only my washrooms but my entire house. The final outcome was way better than I expected.
The workmanship was very precise and neat. Reza provided many creative and unique ideas for designing and style. Work was completed in a timely and professional manner. Reza went above and beyond the requirements of the job. He provides a very personal touch in the work that he does.

Delnaz , it was my absolute pleasure to work with your family. Thank you for choosing Solid Drywalls to and your rating and review of our services. Reza Shoeybi, Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc.

Asad K. in Mississauga
Asad K. in Mississauga

Basement IKEA Kitchen & Steps

I hired Reza to do an IKEA kitchen for my basement as well as wrap my basement stairs in pre-cut laminate panels. Reza is probably the most organized contractor I have ever hired and I have hired a few. First thing he did upon arriving was take all the IKEA flatpacks and sort and arrange them in different piles on a side of the room. He then laid out all his tools in an equally systematic way. He was working without a helper and I was amazed by his attention to detail and energy. We had a Kungsbacka black kitchen which can be tricky, also the walls in our basement aren't perfectly straight. He measured everything and tried to get it as close to perfect as anyone could get. He worked late in the night, came back around 10am in the morning the next day and finished up around just past midnight. He of course asked me if he could stay and work late and I was fine with it. Contrary to past experiences, his mood and attitude didn't change as the day progressed and he remained equally cheerful, energetic and finished the job to my satisfaction. I usually don't write such all positive reviews (you can see my other reviews), but this was quite a pleasant surprise and an exception.

I would recommend Reza to anyone anytime, and wish him well in his business.

Asad, thank you for choosing Solid Drywalls to get your project done as well as your rating and review of our services. It was definitely a pleasure to work with you - Reza Shoeybi, Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc.

More about Solid Drywalls & Crown Inc

About Solid Drywalls & Crown Planning and executing a renovation that is both stylish and cost-effective can be difficult. Over the years, Solid Drywalls has developed into a multi-disciplinary practice encompassing not only IKEA Kitchen installation but also kitchen, bathroom, basement renovations as well as home additions such as fire ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Markham?