Happy Green Ltd

dearlove in Newmarket
dearlove in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Cut Wrong Tree Then Abandonded Our Job

Quote was fine. Responsive at first. Crew showed up in good time but they cut down half of the wrong tree. Owner knew exactly what tree, but he was away in another country, and a miscommunication resulted between him, and his crew. Then they came back next day and began working on correct tree, then stopped and abandoned the project. (They needed to find equipment?) Have not heard back for weeks despite many phone calls. At least they could have finished cutting down the wrong tree instead of leaving it like that. That would have been acceptable had they continued to communicate.

Sophia
Sophia

Remove the trees

They did good job for remove trees and trimmed branches. Just deleted one day.
I will recommend them to my neighbor and they did good job too

Thanks you Sophia

Tim S.
Tim S.
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tree Removal

Eddie and his crew did a great job. They got the work done for me in a tight time frame and they exceeded my expectations from a service standpoint. I will recommend them to my friends and family absolutely.

Alvin
Alvin

Tree removal

We needed to remove deteriorated trees at 2 of our home build projects. The Happy Green crew was prompt, efficient, and easy to communicate with. I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Alvin, Thank you so much for your review!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front and Backyard renovation

We had our front and backyard renovation last year. Those guys did great decent jobs. Also, Eddie followed us a few weeks after job done, make sure everything match our expectations. Good quality work and amazing customer service.

More about Happy Green Ltd

Tree care company based in Richmond Hill.