Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

Countertops
Mississauga ON L4X 1L9
Countertops
Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

Reviews for Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

chrystina
chrystina

Kitchen cabinets and countertop

I could not have picked a better place to shop! I am absolutely over the moon with the entire experience! From the first appointment, they have made me feel super comfortable and were honest and fair. The customer service in the store was genuine and helpful. My kitchen looks amazing and the work is professional! I recommend any one to stop by and check this place out!

Thank you we are glade that we met your needs and satisfication. we will always be here for your future project and your compliment is our referral.

Best Regards
GM FLOORING & BEYOND INC. Team

ZevlonA
ZevlonA

Kitchen and Countertop

Very satisfied with the work that was done on my kitchen, they were in and out in know time at all and the work done was seamless and VERY reasonable price, I love the quality and standard that they hold business too. They exceeded my expectations.

Best Regards
GM FLOORING & BEYOND INC. Team

More about Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

We have been providing indoor/outdoor flooring, cabinetry selections, countertops, related accessories, and complete renovation solutions for more than 22 years. Our knowledge and experience in installing exceptional kitchens and baths have certainly made us one of the most successful businesses in Canada. Ever since the inception of the company, we have dealt with clients who were quite satisfied to buy home renovation demands with us. Our granite and quartz countertops, several selections of flooring products are delivered as per the client’s requirements and at the best price in Ontario. As a result, today we are proud to be the most preferred provider for Kitchen, Bath and beyond in the Mississauga.

Our mission is to form a long-term relationship with our customer base by ensuring that the purchased flooring looks beautiful for many more years to come. We also provide expert guidance to our customer involving the best techniques to keep the floor stable using the best climate control techniques.
Furthermore, we also wish to continue with our record of the best sales and after sales service track record which is one of the best in the market. You need to try it to believe it for yourself.

Retail Store: 1862 Dundas St E, Mississauga, ON L4X 1L9