Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Mississauga ON L4X 1L9

Reviews for Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

chrystina
chrystina

Kitchen cabinets and countertop

I could not have picked a better place to shop! I am absolutely over the moon with the entire experience! From the first appointment, they have made me feel super comfortable and were honest and fair. The customer service in the store was genuine and helpful. My kitchen looks amazing and the work is professional! I recommend any one to stop by and check this place out!

Thank you we are glade that we met your needs and satisfication. we will always be here for your future project and your compliment is our referral.

Best Regards
GM FLOORING & BEYOND INC. Team

ZevlonA
ZevlonA

Kitchen and Countertop

Very satisfied with the work that was done on my kitchen, they were in and out in know time at all and the work done was seamless and VERY reasonable price, I love the quality and standard that they hold business too. They exceeded my expectations.

Best Regards
GM FLOORING & BEYOND INC. Team

More about Gm Flooring & Beyond Inc.

We have been providing indoor/ outdoor flooring, cabinetry selections, countertops, related accessories, and complete renovation solutions for more than 22 years. Our knowledge and experience in installing exceptional kitchens and baths have certainly made us one of the most successful businesses in Canada. Ever since the inception of the company, ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Mississauga?