Harris Expert Roofing

Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fixing roof leakage

Haris was very professional and found a root cause of our leakage quickly. It was customized solution and ever since we haven't had issue with the roof.
Haris was providing a follow up calls to us to make sure issue was permanently gone. We are highly recommending Haris Expert Roofing!

Thanks a lot! It was a challenging job and I am so glad the leak is gone. Looking forward to being your roofing specialist!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

We are very much pleased with the work that Harris Expert Roofing did. The crew was very professional. They were prompt, hard-working, pleasant and cleaned up their work areas. As a result, my neighbor hired them also.
Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Andrew! Looking forward to serving you for any roofing needs and more!!
Koszonom again!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Recommended by my neighbor, Harris helped us to replace a 15 year-old roof on a single house. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. His team worked hard and they were very professional and courteous. I'm very happy with the results. Would recommend to others.

Thanks for your business, it was a pleasure to meet you and do your roof. Like I said last time we spoke, I'm your roofer for the rest of my life! Any problems with your roof and I'll take care of it (I doubt it because I did an amazing job lol)

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!