Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

Mirna
Mirna

Emergency roof repair

We had a roof leakage in the middle of the night Saturday to Sunday with water coming into the house. Harris Expert Roofing was referred to us by a friend and we called them first thing in the morning. They returned our call right away and after hearing that water is coming into the house they committed to come the same day. As soon as they came they assessed the damage and gave us a full assessment of the damage and what immediate repairs need to be made. The roof was repaired the same day and we could sleep peacefully without worrying about rain coming into our room :) They also spent time looking at the overall state of the roof and its longevity and provided us with a recommendation on what the next steps should be to make it fully wind and water proof. Harris is very professional and very customer focused. I would highly recommend Harris Expert Roofing for roof repairs.

I am very thankful for your more than excellent review and would be happy to serve all your roofing needs and more!!!!

alibrahim
alibrahim

Harris is an expert on what he is doing, a man of his word and a great fun to hang around with when he is working at your home.
Harris is my go to contractor when it comes to roofing, down spouts etc.
A great man to know.

Thanks a lot! Hopefully see you soon ! You are good MAN too!!

zafar
zafar
1 review Halton Hills, ON

New roof

Harris did our roof last summer. He and his crew did an amazing job. All work was completed on time and they also cleaned up the nails etc. Harris is Very professional, friendly and very honest man.

I really appreciate your kind words! Thanks again!

SFC01 in North York
SFC01 in North York

Roof replacement

After getting quotes from 3 different roofing companies, I chose to go with Harris roofing Harris came to my house to explain exactly what I needed and what I was paying for. Everything was very well communicated.

Harris and his team did a great job! Punctual and true to his word of quality and service. They showed up when they were supposed to and just worked. At the end of the day they cleaned up after themselves.

Highly recommend Harris and his team.

Thank you very MUCH!

Sathya in Mississauga
Sathya in Mississauga

Roofing Replacement

During the storm last year, my old roof was damaged in parts. I decided to get a full replacement and obtained quote from various roofing companies. Harris came, took measurements and explained everything clearly and what it means to a customer who is buying his service. He was personable and took care of the job completely. His guys came and did the job without any hassle and he came to supervise and ensured everything was done well. They cleaned after the job. When I wondered about the gutter cleanup, he personally came and made sure there were no debris. I'd recommend Harris and his services to anyone. They provide good quality and reliable service.

Thank you so much for your Review! You deserve 20 stars( lol).Any roof problems you can count on me !

peterhetyey
peterhetyey

re-roofing of my existing home.

Harris was very professional, prompt and experienced and I would recommend them to all my friends. The work looks great and is holding up against this extreme weather. Thanks Harris!!

Thanks for your trust ,cooperation and understanding!! I will be happy to take care of all your roofing needs in the future!!
Koszonom!!!

marastjohn
marastjohn

Roof shingle replacement

Harris did an amazing job on our roof. We had some issues as the roof was old. He did a thorough inspection inside and out and made recommendations. He proceeded to correct all issues and the roof looks great! He is very reasonably priced for the professional work he does.

Thank you so much!! All the Best!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Fixing roof leakage

Haris was very professional and found a root cause of our leakage quickly. It was customized solution and ever since we haven't had issue with the roof.
Haris was providing a follow up calls to us to make sure issue was permanently gone. We are highly recommending Haris Expert Roofing!

Thanks a lot! It was a challenging job and I am so glad the leak is gone. Looking forward to being your roofing specialist!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

We are very much pleased with the work that Harris Expert Roofing did. The crew was very professional. They were prompt, hard-working, pleasant and cleaned up their work areas. As a result, my neighbor hired them also.
Highly recommend!

Thank you so much Andrew! Looking forward to serving you for any roofing needs and more!!
Koszonom again!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Recommended by my neighbor, Harris helped us to replace a 15 year-old roof on a single house. He was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. His team worked hard and they were very professional and courteous. I'm very happy with the results. Would recommend to others.

Thanks for your business, it was a pleasure to meet you and do your roof. Like I said last time we spoke, I'm your roofer for the rest of my life! Any problems with your roof and I'll take care of it (I doubt it because I did an amazing job lol)

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!