Harris Expert Roofing

Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

maple_john in Maple
maple_john in Maple

Great job at a good price.

Harris and his crew were very professional and did the roof in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone. He was very friendly. All work was as specified in the contract.

Thanks for your very kind words and hospitality! It was my pleasure to meet you&your wife!!

Jess in Hamilton
Jess in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

like the roofing fairy

Haris responded very quickly and came and gve a reasonable quote right away. The job was easy to schedule and was actually completed in a single day. I wasn't home that day (which I had told them about ahead of time), and the roof looked great, my property tidy, just like the roofing fairy.

Thank you so much Jess! I really appreciate your kind words, patience and understanding!
One of my customers called me knight roofer.

Roof Replacement

Harris Roofing was very friendly and finished the roof quickly. The new roof looks great and they took the extra time to finish all the details. Harris is quick to respond to questions and concerns.

Thanks for your excellent review! I am glad to be your roofer!!

CARLA in Toronto
CARLA in Toronto

Excellent Work

Half the companies I contacted IGNORED me. Harris didn't think my job was too small and delivered with a very competitive rate. One problem with the shingle crew leaving supplies in my driveway and it was taken care of right away. Harris delivers on his word.

Thanks very much for your kind words and sorry for the problem in your driveway! It was my challenging pleasure to help you with your garage roof!!
Thanks for your understanding !!
I am looking forward to serving you for any roofing needs!!

gmacmillan1
gmacmillan1
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

Roof shingles

Replaced roof shingles—excellent workmanship-prompt-very good clean up no mess —excellent competitive price—recommended top line products when I checked he was correct and received top line materials at very little extra cost

Thank you so much Mr. Knight!!

Brenda
Brenda

Replacement of our eaves troughs

Harris provided excellent service. He helped us to determine why our previous eaves troughs were not working effectively. His crew was very competent, tidy and pleasant to have on our property. Harris’ personal attention was very reassuring and I would use his services without hesitation

Thank you so much! I am happy to be your roofer for life.

laurie
laurie
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

new roofi

Harris promised that he would do a great job and he followed through on that! His prices are very competitive and clean up was superb. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend or neighbour.

Thanks for your excellent review!

Alin
Alin

Roof Reshingle

Harris reshingled our roof and fixed the old problems that surfaced while work was done.

Thanks for your trust Alin!

Ninad
Ninad
1 review Milton, ON

Roof replacement

Work was conducted professionally, on time, and as promised at a very reasonable cost.
Thank you.

Thanks Ninad!! Now I can call Amad and asked for a big bonus. LOL
It was my pleasure to meet with you!!

Marina in Oakville
Marina in Oakville
1 review , ON

Friendly, reliable service

Excellent service and communication. Quality work was done as quoted, in the expected time frame. Highly recommend for small and large jobs alike. Very likeable contractor offering competitive pricing. Thanks so much!

Thanks for your fantastic review! The main roof is next!! Lol

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!