Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

Igor in Mississauga
Igor in Mississauga

Complete Roof Replacement, Fascia, Soffits and Gutters

We hired Harris Expert Roofing to replace our 30 year old roof as well as all our soffits, fascia and gutters. I had invited 4 companies to come and quote the work and out of all four we liked Harris’ no-nonsense approach. He was very honest, knowledgeable and provided a fair price. Harris was on site with the crew each of the three days and made sure the work was done perfectly. A few weeks after all the work was done we needed a bathroom vent put on the roof. We should have done it when the roof was being installed but it slipped our mind. I called Harris and within two days he came and installed it at no cost. Now that is service! We are extremely happy with the work Harris Expert Roofing did and would highly recommend them. Ps. We also had stucco work done before the soffits, fascia and gutters were installed hence the big change in the before and after photos.

Your excellent review is greatly appreciated and I am glad you are happy with your " new house"!
All the Best to you and your Family!!!!

Darinka Lukac from Toronto
Darinka Lukac from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Roof Replacement

Harris and his team did a great job with the roof replacement of my home. Harris explained my options and offered his recommendations and followed through with the job that met my expectations - and with a reasonable and competitive price.
Harris himself also offered to inspect my attic after the job and even offered a follow up visit to do a small fix with a venting pipe which was a nice touch.
I would recommend Harris and his team for your roofing needs - you won't be disappointed.

Thank you so much for your excellent review !
I'll be happy to serve you for any future roofing needs and more!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fascia and eavestrough replacement, drip edge installation

Harris and his crew were great. They always handled themselves professionally and were very friendly. He gave me several quotes and options to help me fit my budget. They finished the work in the estimated time even though there were a few unexpected issues (that could only be determined during the work) along the way. The finished work looks great.

I really appreciate your excellent review!!
Feel free to call me for any future roofing needs!
No retirement!! Lol

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Roof repair

Harris was dependable. He climbed on my roof and took pictures before he made his quote. Showed me pictures of his work step by step after he was done. He matched my shingles perfectly. It was a small job that he did with extreme detail and accuracy. Very satisfied.

I really appreciate your satisfaction & review (roof repair)!
If anything goes wrong , I'd be happy to fix it.
All the Best!!

Small leak vent on roof

Harris was very professional and no job too small for him. He took his time to explain what he was doing and showing before and after pictures. Highly recommended and I will be using him again.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to become your trustworthy roofer!!
Regards and see you again!

Theresa
Theresa

Roof reshingle

I acquired an old bungalow and needed to fix the entire roof. We had serious ventilation issues on the top floor and were concerned over our current shingles falling off in storms. Harris answered my request and concerns quickly and didn’t waste my time in coming in person to speak with me and address my concerns. Job done a few days later! Impressed. The ventilation is much better and I have a nice roof. Price is competitive. Thank you

Thanks for your excellent review! I am so glad you like your new roof! Also, thanks for your hospitality during completion!!
Looking forward to serving you for all your future roofing projects & problems.
Regards, Harris

Leak around chimney

We have Had Haris a few times and 100% satisfied with his service. Always on time, is diligent, takes pictures before and after and gets the job done. We would highly recommend Haris.
Brad and Lynda Wowchuk

Thanks Wowchucks!
Always for you to "protect & serve"!!
Regards, Harris

Conrad
Conrad

Porch reshingle

I needed my porch reshingled in a hurry and Harris came to the rescue. He responded quickly to the quote request and spoke to me on site and explained exactly what the job would entail. It was a small job, so he said he could fit it in amongst his busy schedule.

Him and his crew arrived promptly as scheduled and completed the job and left a clean site as promised. The recent heavy rains have proved he did what he promised to do.

Thanks

Thanks a lot!! I am looking forward to serving you for all your future projects.
All the Best, Harris

Ralf in Toronto
Ralf in Toronto

New slant and flat roof

From the initial contact through to the finished roof, Harris and his roofing team were professional. Harris was very clear in his communication in letting us know what needed to done to properly replace our old slanted and flat roof. The fair value, workmanship and quality of materials along with the attention to detail was evident and very much appreciated. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind words, understanding,patience, cooperation and hospitality!
Alles Gute!!

Shingle replacement; new gutter covers

Harris and his team went above and beyond!! Excellent work - would highly recommend.

Connected with Harris through Home Stars after receiving several quotes. Selected Harris as he seemed knowledgeable, competitive pricing and available ASAP (as we were in desperate need of a new roof).

As the weather was still too cold to replace, Harris came in advance of the roof replacement to cover some potential
leaking spots which we were in desperate need of! He then came the day he promised and completed the roof within one day. His team did a fantastic job and he even came back the following week to do additional beautifications not listed on the quote. He really went above and beyond to make our roof look amazing!!

Thanks for your excellent review and your patience, cooperation, kindness, understanding, hospitality...before and after completion of your roof!
I would be very delighted to give you my best service for any of your future roofing needs and more!!
Thanks again, Harris

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!