Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

AL in North york
AL in North york

Highly recommended 5-Stars!!

Harris was professional, friendly & honest throughout the entire process and always prompt to address all my concerns. From the beginning when I approached several roofing companies for an estimate, Harris offered his expert opinion and various options to me, as well as presented a very competitive quote.
We selected Architectural 3D fiber glass shingles, added rooftop Maxi vents & vent openings in our upper soffit to improve air circulation in the attic, and replaced our 40+ year-old wooden roof with thicker 1/2 inch plywood sheets.
His crew meticulously completed the roofing job spread over 2 days, and thoroughly cleaned up the site -- including the use of a magnetic roller to pick up any metal nails and the like! We can vouch that Harris really takes pride of his work and will do anything to satisfy his clients.
We would recommend this company without reservation... 5-Stars!!

Hi Al,
thank you so much for your excellent review and I appreciate your kindness , understanding, patience and cooperation!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Complete house and coach house roofing project

Harris was professional, responsive, and easy to work with. From start to finish he communicated really well. He was onsite with his team for most of the job and came and inspected the project with me at the end to make sure I was satisfied. He not only covered our roof with high quality shingles but found someone to do the aluminum roofing in a small area above a front window on the second level who did an exceptional job. We are really happy with the whole project.

Thanks for your more than excellent review!
I am happy , you are satisfied with the work done on your roof!!
Regards, Harris

Ibraheem in Toronto
Ibraheem in Toronto

Best Roofer in Town

I had to reroute my downspout from the front of my house to the side of my house and realign the eaves trough. Harry went above and beyond to get the job done. Although it’s “Harris Expert Roofing” there’s nothing Harry can’t do he’s literally a “jack of all trades”. He did an AMAZING job and I couldn’t be more happy with his top notch work. Besides the stellar work he’s an even better person. Thanks Harry, I’ll be sure to call you again in the future and refer you to anyone who asks 10/10.

Thank you so much for your more than excellent review! It was my pleasure to fix your gutter problem.
You are very nice person and I am looking forward to serving you in the future!!
Regards!!!

Roland Chan
Roland Chan

Bathroom Vent Installation

I just needed a new roof vent installed for my new bathroom exhaust fan. He did a great job in about an hour! Super thankful and satisfied with the work and the service. He even did it in +30 °C heat

Thanks for your excellent review!
It was nice to talk to you !
All the Best!!!

new roof and new skylights installation

we were looking for a reputable reliable roofing company , after reading the reviews on HomeStars we met with Harris and were really impressed with the way he explained everything very professionally and patiently.
( we like to ask a lot of questions and understand what we are getting ) .
we have a new roof and 2 new skylights installed , could not be happier.
work was done very professionally , good quality material was used and very competitive price . .
We highly recommend Harris and his team . very satisfied customer :-)

Thank you for your excellent review and I am happy that you are happy with your new roof!!
Best regards, Harris

Roofing service

Responds quickly to inquiries and gives appropriate advice. Did an awesome job. I would recommend Harris to my relatives and friends.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Dave in Davisville Village
Dave in Davisville Village

Eaves, soffits and downspouts - some new, some repairs

I hired Harris last fall to do some new eavestroughs (new front porch) and replace some older ones that were damaged. They did a great job at the price quoted. I highly recommend giving Harris a call.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!
Happy you like the completed job.
Regards!!

Ken in Markham
Ken in Markham

Best contractor I ever dealt with

We are very glad that we found this roofing company. Harris and his team are phenomenal. Here are the things we really like:

1) They chose really good quality material. On ours they used IKO Performance shingles with reinforced nail strip, and these are supposed to have one of the best blow-off resistance rating. We were surprised that they also put down a layer of ice shield under the shingles, as we've seen some other roofers in the neighborhood don't do that.

2) Reasonable pricing.

3) Work completed in just 2 days. We have a detached garage, so technically they completed the main house in just one day, and spent another day for the garage.

4) This is perhaps the most important - Harris is just the kind of guy that really cares. He always come by to check on progress. At the beginning I was just chatting with him and pointed out one of the vent cover on the side is broken and birds can get in. It's not even related to roofing, and next thing you know Harris brought all the material and helped us fix the problem. That's to show when someone really has the heart and passion to what they do, and not just all about money.

10 stars well deserved!

Wow!!!!
Thank you so much for more than excellent , excellent
review!!
I really, really appreciated it!!!
Would be happy to service any of your roofing needs and more in the future!!!!
Regards and All the Best, Harris

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Roof replacement

Harris and his team are very knowledgeable and reliable. Harris communicated well and provides details of the work throughout the project. Very pleased and highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!!

Olivia in Ottawa
Olivia in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

High quality speedy work!

Finished our roof last August. Just checked it again while cleaning and it is in fantastic shape still. Great quality for the price!

Harris and his team were professional, kind and very knowledgeable. They also patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.

Overall the roof was well done, it looked very clean. They completed the job in only 2 days!

Thanks for your kind words and excellent review!!

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!