Harris Expert Roofing

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

Dave in Davisville Village
Dave in Davisville Village

Eaves, soffits and downspouts - some new, some repairs

I hired Harris last fall to do some new eavestroughs (new front porch) and replace some older ones that were damaged. They did a great job at the price quoted. I highly recommend giving Harris a call.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!
Happy you like the completed job.
Regards!!

new roof and new skylights installation

we were looking for a reputable reliable roofing company , after reading the reviews on HomeStars we met with Harris and were really impressed with the way he explained everything very professionally and patiently.
( we like to ask a lot of questions and understand what we are getting ) .
we have a new roof and 2 new skylights installed , could not be happier.
work was done very professionally , good quality material was used and very competitive price . .
We highly recommend Harris and his team . very satisfied customer :-)

Thank you for your excellent review and I am happy that you are happy with your new roof!!
Best regards, Harris

Roofing service

Responds quickly to inquiries and gives appropriate advice. Did an awesome job. I would recommend Harris to my relatives and friends.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Ken in Markham
Ken in Markham

Best contractor I ever dealt with

We are very glad that we found this roofing company. Harris and his team are phenomenal. Here are the things we really like:

1) They chose really good quality material. On ours they used IKO Performance shingles with reinforced nail strip, and these are supposed to have one of the best blow-off resistance rating. We were surprised that they also put down a layer of ice shield under the shingles, as we've seen some other roofers in the neighborhood don't do that.

2) Reasonable pricing.

3) Work completed in just 2 days. We have a detached garage, so technically they completed the main house in just one day, and spent another day for the garage.

4) This is perhaps the most important - Harris is just the kind of guy that really cares. He always come by to check on progress. At the beginning I was just chatting with him and pointed out one of the vent cover on the side is broken and birds can get in. It's not even related to roofing, and next thing you know Harris brought all the material and helped us fix the problem. That's to show when someone really has the heart and passion to what they do, and not just all about money.

10 stars well deserved!

Wow!!!!
Thank you so much for more than excellent , excellent
review!!
I really, really appreciated it!!!
Would be happy to service any of your roofing needs and more in the future!!!!
Regards and All the Best, Harris

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Roof replacement

Harris and his team are very knowledgeable and reliable. Harris communicated well and provides details of the work throughout the project. Very pleased and highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!!
All the Best!!!

Olivia in Ottawa
Olivia in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

High quality speedy work!

Finished our roof last August. Just checked it again while cleaning and it is in fantastic shape still. Great quality for the price!

Harris and his team were professional, kind and very knowledgeable. They also patiently answered all of my questions and concerns.

Overall the roof was well done, it looked very clean. They completed the job in only 2 days!

Thanks for your kind words and excellent review!!

TM in Toronto
TM in Toronto

Great work

Harris and his team are knowledgeable, experienced and easy to talk to. They explained what to expect, materials used and finished the roof replacement in 2 days without rushing. They also made sure the existing skylights are protected and well sealed. I would recommend Harris to everyone that need new roof!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review. I am so grateful for your kind words.
Also, thanks for your suggestions and advices.

chuck
chuck
1 review Hamilton, ON

new roof

Harris is a very personable and explains everything about the new roof. His crew worked hard and safe. After they had finished they did a excellent job of cleaning up. I would highly recommend Harris roofing if you are in need of a new roof.

Chuck George

Thank you so much for your review! Your roof is fully protected & watertight !
I am grateful for your trust in me and thanks again for your hospitality.

Marc in North york
Marc in North york

Roof and Eaves replacement

Harris was one of only 2 of 5 roofers contacted that actually showed up to physically look at the requirements and take measurements (1 never responded, the other 2 estimated based on Google Maps view). His experience and expertise came through in his quote (not the highest or lowest) and recommendations. He also came out on scheduled work day and did some of the roofing work. He also connected a bathroom fan pipe in the attic to a new roof vent. Eaves work was also done expertly. Would recommend Harris and his team 100%.

Thank you so much for your excellent review!
I am glad you're happy with your new roof shingle and gutters!!
Thanks for your hospitality and drone pictures!
Warm regards.

BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill
BirchcliffHomeOwner in Richmond Hill

Fine job on kitchen and shed roofing

I had a relatively small roofing job at my house in 2021--a kitchen roof and a shed. Got four quotes on it, and the differences among them were astronomical. Harris Expert Roofing provided good value for money and the quality of the work was high. The proprietor handled the job personally (along with a co-worker) and was willing and eager to discuss all aspects of the project. I'd recommend this contractor without hesitation.

Thanks a lot for your excellent review and kind words!
Would be happy to serve you for any future roofing needs!!
Thanks for your trust!!

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!