Harris Expert Roofing

Reviews for Harris Expert Roofing

Ralf in Toronto
Ralf in Toronto

New slant and flat roof

From the initial contact through to the finished roof, Harris and his roofing team were professional. Harris was very clear in his communication in letting us know what needed to done to properly replace our old slanted and flat roof. The fair value, workmanship and quality of materials along with the attention to detail was evident and very much appreciated. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind words, understanding,patience, cooperation and hospitality!
Alles Gute!!

Shingle replacement; new gutter covers

Harris and his team went above and beyond!! Excellent work - would highly recommend.

Connected with Harris through Home Stars after receiving several quotes. Selected Harris as he seemed knowledgeable, competitive pricing and available ASAP (as we were in desperate need of a new roof).

As the weather was still too cold to replace, Harris came in advance of the roof replacement to cover some potential
leaking spots which we were in desperate need of! He then came the day he promised and completed the roof within one day. His team did a fantastic job and he even came back the following week to do additional beautifications not listed on the quote. He really went above and beyond to make our roof look amazing!!

Thanks for your excellent review and your patience, cooperation, kindness, understanding, hospitality...before and after completion of your roof!
I would be very delighted to give you my best service for any of your future roofing needs and more!!
Thanks again, Harris

Private User reviews Markham, ON

REPLACE ROOF

I WAS VERY PLEASED AND SATISFIED WITH THE WORK DONE BY HARRIS EXPERT ROOFING TEAM
VERY PROFESSIONAL
VERY TIDY
NO MESS LEFT ANYWHERE

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to serving you for all your roofing needs and more!!

Jeff
Jeff

Roof vent repair

One of my roof vent caps fell off. Harris Expert Roofing responded promptly to my request, and was able to do the repair the same day at a reasonable cost.

Thanks Jeff! I' d be happy to fulfil any of your roofing needs in the future!!

IFC
IFC
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flat roof repair

Professional, personable and very thorough. Fairly priced with best-in-class craftsmanship. Completely reliable, responsive and accountable.

Will always refer Harris for any roofing job. A ten out of ten in every facet of the job.

Thanks a lot! I am so glad to be able to take care of your flat roof before the winter!!
Anything you need in the future I will be more than happy to continue to give you good service!
Regards!!

Dan
Dan
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Great job - extension roof replacement

The roof on the extension of our house needed replacement and I was looking for high-quality materials and workmanship at a fair price. Harris delivered on all fronts! He communicated clearly, him and his crew showed up on time, did a great job with the products we specified and cleaned up after them. Price was very fair and overall excellent value for the work done. Highly recommended!

My only advice to any customer is to specify the materials you want. After a lengthy research process, I decided to go with Certainteed products as they are much better quality than IKO. GAF is also a great choice but not any better than Certainteed and much more expensive. At my request, Harris install Certainteed ice and water shield, Certainteed Landmark shingles and a Certainteed passive vent. Cost to upgrade materials was an extra $200 over his standard materials, but worth every dollar in my mind. Harris honoured the request and installed the Certainteed products as promised. I appreciated his flexibility to use the materials I requested and hi honest business practices delivering the work as promised. Thanks again Harris - will definitely recommend you to others!

Thanks for you very nice review! I always take care of doing job properly and giving customers what they want!! It was my pleasure to do your roof according your wish!!! Thanks again!!!!
Regards, Harris

MS
MS
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof Flashing

Great communication. Well priced. Work was completed quickly.

Harris was great to deal with. Will be contacting for future work.

Thank you so much for the nice review! Your trust means lot to me!! I will be happy to service you and yours in the future!!!
All the Best, Harris

Luis F.
Luis F.

Roof

Harris and his roofing team were very professional and reasonably priced compared to other quotes.

Thanks for your very kind words!
Regards!!

bazibas
bazibas

roofs

workers great.
product and knowledge of materials excellent
informative on what is required of product and install of roofing materials. excellent
good people n good work.
very pleased.
ps as for what i requested was installed and more.
above and beyond.
thanks
fair pricing

Thanks very much for your understanding, cooperation and patience!!
Regards!!!

Marie
Marie

Reparation of Flat Roof

We added a cover porch in the back a few years ago. Unfortunately the flat roof was not done by a professional. Now it’s been redone by real professionals and it will last for many years. Thanks Harris.

It's going to last for many,many,many years!!
Thanks for your understanding,patience and nice review!!!

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!