Harris Expert Roofing

David
David
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fixed damaged shingles

The response to my request was very quick. Haris came the next day to check what needed to be done and returned the following day to do the repair. Communication was very good as he explained what he planned to do and how. He also phoned in advance to let me know when he was coming over. And he did come when he said he would. He took before and after pictures so that I could see what had been done.

Thank you so much David! I really appreciate your excellent review!
All the Best!!

Amazing service. Really appreciated how fast they answered phone calls and came to help us

I really appreciate your excellent review! Thanks!

Ingo
Ingo

Shingle Roof installation

When I called, he answered the call. He came to site, inspected the roof and we discussed what needed to be done. He provided me with an accurate quotation on the spot. When he was awarded the job, he made all the necessary arrangements and did a great job on my roof. I recommend Harris Expert Roofing.

Thanks a lot!! I'd be happy to be your roofer for any future needs!!
Regards, Harris

parmi.sahota in Mississauga
parmi.sahota in Mississauga

replacement of vent on roof

Harris changed 2 of the vents on the roof. One was clogged with lint and the other was leaking. He fixed a number of other items on the roof to prevent future problems. Super friendly and professional!

Thanks for your excellent review! I'd be happy to serve you for any future roof issues and more!
Regards, Harris

Zain Shafiq from Calgary
Zain Shafiq from Calgary

New Roof Installed on 2-Story Building

Replaced an old roof that had been patched 8-10+ times with a completely new one. Installed a waterproof underlay (ice and water shield), installed synthetic felt where needed, fiberglass/asphalt shingles, and also improved the attic venting.

Did a great job and was very easy to deal with. The price was also very competitive. Would definitely hire again.

Thank you for the kind words, business, and professionalism! We would love to serve you again in the near future. All the best!

Muhammad
Muhammad

House Roofing

Harris did an excellent job on roof. He has done entire roof shingles replaced. He used one of the top 5 rated shingles. Price was very reasonable. His estimate was all inclusive so I do not have to worry about any extras e.g. plywood or vents or sheets etc. He had picked up all the garbage and nails. Harris provided me written and verbal worry free warranty. Thanks Harris Job well done.

Thanks for your understanding, patience, cooperation and excellent review!!
I'd be happy to help you with any roof issues in the future!
All the Best!!!!

Robert
Robert

Bathroom Fan Roof Vent

I had Harris install 3 vents for new bathroom fans and I am extremely happy with the service provided and work completed. He fully explained what work was to be completed before hand and provided a detailed explanation with pictures of the work that was completed. He even saw some small issues on the roof and was nice enough to fix them. I would recommend Harris for any of your roofing needs without a doubt!

Thank you so much for your excellent review!
Good to know you too!!
Best regards!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

First floor roofing

We had a leaking corner in our first floor roof between front entrance and garage section. Due to the big snow followed by rain this winter, the water were dripping non-stop from that corner even all the way to the basement. We gave Harris a phone call and he showed up the next day with full inspection, and explained the potential cause with clear words that even non-expert like us would understand. He also provided fair pricing among all the quotes we recieved with additional water proofing for our problematic valley. On the work day, his team is on-time and completed their work tidy and efficient. Besides the great work, Harris is also a great person to talk to, knowledgeable and passionate about the work. We will definitely reach out again for any future roof project.

Thanks a lot Jason!
I am so happy I was able to deliver again and solve your garage roof problem.
On top of everything It was nice talking to you and I am looking forward to serving you in the future!
Best regards!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Vent Installation on Roof through Attic

We had an issue with a foul smell and ceiling leak in our bathroom in a recently purchased house. We found Harris through Homestars. He was responsive and promptly came by to take a look. He was able to quickly identify the issue (bathroom fan connected to plumbing vent!) He not only fixed the bathroom issue in the middle of winter by accessing the attic/floor and installing new piping/vents, but fixed other issues in the attic space. He noticed vents in another bathroom and laundry were also not properly installed, resulting in a humid attic. He fixed those and also added some missing insulation in the attic.

Overall, we had an excellent experience with Harris. He is very knowledgeable about roofing, attic and a lot more. Most importantly, he is genuine and personable. He helped us when many others would not even bother to look at the issue because of heavy snow. And he did it with a smile. I would highly recommend Harris.

I am so grateful for your excellent review! It was a very challenging job but I am glad I was able to deliver it before baby delivery...

Shruti in Toronto
Shruti in Toronto

Roof insulation fixing

Harris recently helped us with roof insulation and roof fixing - he is very knowledgeable, kind , responsible and thorough. We were very happy that our another friend gave us his reference and we will definitely contact him for any future work . Thank you Harris !

Thank you so much for everything!
Looking forward to serving you for any future work!
All the Best to you and yours!!

More about Harris Expert Roofing

Welcome to Harris Expert Roofing. Want your roof done right? We do it right the first time. With our large selection of roofing solutions every project from small to large will have competitive pricing. We offer full roofing services: Shingles, Flats, Eaves, Soffits, Fascia and more. Contact us anytime for your free estimate and presentation. With over a decade of experience our crews and planners get the job done professionally and quickly. All completed roofs come with a 12 year warranty and guarantee.

***

Contact us today, we're looking forward to hearing from you!