Royal Home Painters

Reviews for Royal Home Painters

Nick
Nick

Outdoor Repair, Staining and Painting

Continual had to reinforce with the contractor what was specified within the contract. Contractor did not want to clear debris and stain my cedar single shed roof; did not want to sand my deck first before staining; did not want to build a cedar deck skirt around my entire deck. Had to insist that it was in the contract and each time caused the job to stop before work continued. Deck repair for some replacement boards was below par - did not replace with one single board and looked like patch work. Finally did not pressure wash a segment of cedar fence before applying the stain.

Nick, We are sorry that you feel unhappy with our service. We are very surprised about your review, that why I shared the timeline photos of your project at the end of my response to re-check it. Your project is finished according to your contract, and with the highest quality. To keep you happy, during the project time we had done way more than what we had on our contract. About the deck repair, according to the agreement we had to replace 2 boards and we had to follow the same pattern as the other boards. So thats what we have done. As the powerwash you mentioned that we have not done it, I don't know how you forgot that we have to wait 3 days after the powerwash done to make sure that the deck and the fences are dried enough before staining.

There is not patch work for your project and everything is done perfectly, I really don't understand what makes you to write this review/.Please contact us if you think anything has done incorrectly there.

Re-painted old kitchen cabinet

Beautiful job renewing an old, stand alone, painted kitchen cabinet that was a sentimental piece for our family. It is a very heavy wooden cabinet that had seen better days. Not many companies would take the job on; it is a lot of work. I phoned and wrote in my request with the dimensions, etc. It took a couple of weeks and another phone call but Royal Home Painters really came through for us. As soon as we re-connected, the "Sams" worked quickly and efficiently to pick up, sand and re-paint most of the exterior and all of the interior of the cupboards and drawers beautifully while protecting the vintage door handles. It all took about 1 week. Thank you very much, RHP for reviving and giving a new life to a special piece for us!

Thanks for your nice words. We are proud of ourselves serving and having clients happy like you. Hope you enjoy your new kitchen.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinets refinisfing

My kitchen looks like a brand new one.I am very satisfied with the outcome. Mike is very professinal and detailed. He worked hard to finish the job before Christmas so I can make dinner for my family during the holiday. Thanks a lot.

Hi. Thank you for your kind words. We are proud of ourselves when we make our clients happy. Happy New Year to you and your lovely family. Enjoy your new house.

GJL
GJL

Kitchen Renovation

Kitchen cabinets were repainted white.
Service and craftsmanship was excellent.
Overall, I’m very happy with Royal Home Painters.
They were fast, friendly and efficient.

Thank you so much GJL. we really enjoyed serving you and your lovely family. all the best.

Exterior painting of large stucco home

Our home was covered in vines on all sides. Prior to painting all the vines needed to be removed. This was done quickly and without damaging the stucco. Other than delays because of rain, Royal Homes was on the job until it was finished. The result was totally transforming and all of the neighbours who stopped by admired the job being done. I would recommend Royal Homes to anyone in need of a job well done, on time and on budget. These folks are excellent!

although it was a really tough job, we are proud of ourselves when we see you are happy.

Yann
Yann
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

Painting of: Kitchen, kitchen cabinets , backsplash, living room and corridors on a 4 storeys house

From our first meeting with Sam through to the completion of the paint job, we knew we were in good hands. We had Royal Home Painters in our house to paint the entire walls, trims,crown molding and all of our kitchen cabinets.
They came with the best quote, did an exemplary job and provided very professional and courteous paint staff. Wall imperfections were repaired and covered. Particular attention to the finishing and details. They came twice after job completion for more touch-ups.

The job was done while we were away on vacations and they took good care of our house while we were absent . Having renovations done can be stressful and the customer service and rthe professionalism provided by Royal Home Painting really worth it all . THANK YOU SAM & STAFF!

Hi Yann
We are really appreciated your nice review. We are very happy seeing that you and your wife like the job we have done for you. It was a pleasure serving you and your family.

Best wishes.

Shane
Shane
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interior house painting

Icalled them to get an estimate for interior painting and found that they do hardwood flooring too. After the quote they installed the hardwood and painted the entire of my house. Clean and nice. Im very satisfied with the job the did for me. Thanks Sam and Mike.

Thanks Shane for your kind review.

Moz S.
Moz S.

Perfectly Painted the Office and The Cabinets

We are very happy finding Royal Painting for our office painting and cabinets renovation. They have completely finished and cleaned our office in 1 weekend, and when on Monday our staff came in they were surprised. They are very organized and polite. Very satisfied

Thank you Mr. Moz. it was a pleasure working with you.

Marzi
Marzi
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Cabinet painting in condo

Sam came to my condo and gave my very useful tips and advices about my cabinets and they have took off the doors. After 5 days they returned and reinstalled the doors and spray painted the body of the cabinets in my apartment. Very happy with the result and how clean they finish it.

Hi Marzi. Thanks for your kind words. We are really happy that you like your new kitchen cabinets!! It was great working for you and your lovely family.

More about Royal Home Painters

Royal Home Painters in Toronto, with more than 10 years experience offers you all you need as your home maintenance and repair, including but not limited to: - Interior Home / Residential / Commercial Painting - Exterior Home/ Residential / Commercial Painting - Bathroom Renovation - Kitchen Renovation - Painting/ ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?