Royal Home Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Richmond Hill ON L4C 3V3

Reviews for Royal Home Painters

Repainting the backyard deck

The whole team have been responsive, professional throughout the estimate, scheduling and working processes. Results look fantastic to me as well! Eddie the painter was fantastic. He explained to me about the work and even shared tips about maintenance!

Mark Y. in Richmond Hill
Mark Y. in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior House Painting

I had a great experience with Royal Home Painters! Mark & Dioni were awesome extremely professional, respectful and highly skilled. The work they did on the exterior of our house is beautiful. They were also friendly and lovely to be around. I have already recommended Royal Home Painters to friends and would definitely use them again!!

DPT
DPT

Threw in some extras!

I found this company on Google and they came right away to give a quotation. I found the quote to be reasonable and paid the deposit. At first I had trouble contacting them to arrange a time to come in for the job, however when started they painted quickly and did a good job and even threw in extra patching work in our basement and hallway walls. The job was finished exactly when they said it would be and we were able to move in on time. Overall I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good and reasonable paint job.

Lucy in Toronto
Lucy in Toronto

Painting the exterior of a very old house

They have done an amazing job on the exterior of my old house, bricks, sidings, windows and the porch. Very professional, on-time and clean job. My wood siding is so old. I've never expected to have them painted and they turn to beautiful siding anymore.
Mike and his crew have done a perfect job.

Thanks Lucy for your nice feedback.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Aluminum siding painting

They did an amazing job very clean The owner of the company came to check out for everything done properly

Thank you so much for your review and your business.

Maxsophie2010!
Maxsophie2010!
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Apartment Painting

Royal Home Painters did a fantasic job painting our entire apartment top top to bottom.

We got about 5 quotes to determine market price, and the quote we received from Royal Home Painters fell somewhere in the middle. The quoting process was very professional. They have dedicated staff who come to quote, and the work is guaranteed.

At the beginning of the project, we started to get nervous because of unclear communication, but once our painter Jay arrived he blew us away. He did an incredible job, making our old crooked apartment feel new again.

We had many areas that needed attention and patching, and it all looks amazing. Jay was also a wonderful personality to work with.

All in all, a great service and great value for the money. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Thanks a lot. I hope you enjoy your newly painted unit.

vesnamraovic
vesnamraovic

Front steps and railing painted

We had our front stairs and railings painted and these guys did a great job and were very quick. We will call them again next year.

Thanks a lot Vesna. As I said to you on the phone, You wont need to redo the job next year. That will last much longer with the prep we have done there.

Arash
Arash
1 review Aurora, ON

Cabinet Painting

They are reliable and on time. I highly recommend them. They are professional and covered everything before doing their job!!

Thank you Arsh. Enjoy your new kitchen!

Saghar in Toronto
Saghar in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Painting of entire house and kitchen cabinets

Excellent service and professionalism all the way through they were quick and professional with giving me a quote and timing. The quality of the work was impeccable compared with any other contractors Ive ever dealt with. They painted my entire house, and they kept a clean and tidy worksite and made the experience so easy. Most importantly, they finished the work on time. I appreciate the work theyve done, and I would absolutely recommend this team to my friends and family.

Thanks Saghar for your nice review

Sandu in Mississauga
Sandu in Mississauga

Cabinets painting

Excellent job quality.
Professional and courteous.
Very fast and in the time schedule.
I am very happy with the work Royal Home Painters have done.

Thank you Sandu for the business and for your nice words.

More about Royal Home Painters

Royal Home Painters in Toronto, with more than 10 years experience offers you all you need as your home maintenance and repair, including but not limited to: - Interior Home / Residential / Commercial Painting - Exterior Home/ Residential / Commercial Painting - Bathroom Renovation - Kitchen Renovation - Painting/ ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?