No.1 Quality Roofing

Reviews for No.1 Quality Roofing

angelsqs1315
angelsqs1315

Project

I am so glad to write a review for No.1 Quality Roofing.
I hired them to replace my roof last year. My roof was leaking only in winter. I saw the leaking spot on the ceiling that between the main portion and the extension portion of the house, I hired other company to solve the problem by replace roof of the extension portion before last year. unfortunately, the roof still leaked when it was cover by the snow. So I asked couples of roof companies to check my roof last summer, all of them climbed up to the roof and into the attic to checked, one of them told me the water was from outside of the wall, one of them told me he problem was on the metal flashing, Kong is from No.1 Quality Roofing is the only guy who found out the problem was on the roof, but I still asked him climb into the attic to check, he told to me with confidence "100% sure the problem is on the roof "when he came out from the attic, and then, he sprayed water on the wall and flashing to proof that he was right, so I decided to give him the job. On the day they did the job, they found two small damaged place after stripped the roof and fixed them with no extra charge. I am so happy, because I did not see any leaking on my ceiling in the winter.
Highly recommend No.1 Quality Roofing, they are very professional.

Thank you for your hospitality and lunch. Very good costumer.

yuki
yuki

Roof Replacement

Great job, very reasonable price, I was very happy to deal with No.1 Quality Roofing. I like the guy who the name call Kong, very nice guy, his explained me what they going to do and what they did with patience. They work very efficiently and professionally, got everything done in one day.
Highly recommended.

Thank you Yuki, I was happy to deal with you too, very good client. Wish you have a good one.

More about No.1 Quality Roofing

No.1 Quality Roofing---Your Roof Expert.
We provide complete residential roofing services in the Greater Toronto Area.
we can help you to choose the right roofing and ventilation system for your home.
No.1 Quality Roofing has earned its reputation of providing quality roofing services to the community for last five years.
We offer free roofing estimates and consultations for homeowners, as well as provide inspection services.