FREE PEST INSPECTION

Reviews for FREE PEST INSPECTION

nguyenth.hatrang
nguyenth.hatrang

Bug Control

Bed bug extermination service is awesome. Vugar is very dedicated and well prepared. He did a thorough check of the house, did all possible methods to exterminate the bugs and recommended us multiple protective solutions.
He is a nice and friendly guy. We had a great time working with him. We will definitely recommend him to my friends and family when the service is in need.

Hi Nguyenth,
Thank you so much for your time and warm words.
We, as a team looking for to be more dedicated and professional when work with our clients.
Happiness of our client is our goal.
Thank you very much again for your review.

TorontoPestControl.ca team

Steven
Steven

Ant spraying

They were working at my neighbour’s house and were very kind to spray my walls and plug a few holes with insect gel. Seemed very knowledgeable and proficient!

Hi Steven,
Thank you very much for taking time and sharing experience with us.
We always happy to help not only our clients but also their neighbors as well.
Thank you very much for such a nice review.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need our help.

TorontoPestControl.Ca team.

Pest Control

I discovered mice in my home and found out there were other rodents in the area (outside). I needed someone to inspect outside/inside my property to find out where there were problems, to provide me with what should be done along with a quote. I contacted Toronto Pest Control.ca (No Charge Inspection/Consultation) and was pleased to be contacted within an hour. Vlad came to my home the next day and inspected the property. He showed me all problem areas (along with evidence) what should be done and provided answers to any concerns that I had. His quote was reasonable. I decided to move forward with his company. He efficiently completed the work, showing me what he was doing and why. I would recommend Toronto Pest Control.ca.
Sandra

Hi,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
We take professionalism serious here at TorontoPestControl.Ca and delighted when our customers are happy with services and quality we provide. Thank you very much again.

Akk
Akk

Ants treatment.

Very good service! Prompt responses, always schedules appointments at his first available time slot. I have had reoccurring ants issues both inside and outside of the house and had to ask him to revisit my house 3 times. Every time he responded to my text message within a short time and showed up at my door on time. Would recommend his service!

Hi A.K.
Thank you for your feedback and your kind words.
We proud to be most dedicated and responsible pest control company.
We always respond and show up on time without any doubt.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Gabriela
Gabriela

Free Pest Inspection and Cockroach Treatment

We had roach issue. Toronto Pest Control.ca offered me Free Pest Inspection. I was very happy. We decided to do Cockroach treatment after the inspection. It was thorough inspection with snake camera. I never seen any pest control technician do so thorough inspection oof interior and exterior of the property.
I STRONGLY RECOMMENT THIS COMPANY.
Very professional guys.
By the way, I asked them free follow up, technician arrived the next day. I am very happy.
Thank you very much Toronto pest control.ca

Hi Gabriela,
Thank you very much for your review.
We feel happy when we succeed.
Our goal is to make our clients smile, houses without pests.
We always deliver high standard pest control services and will continue from now on.

Thank you very much again.

Sarah
Sarah

Pest control for German Cockroaches

Vlad was fantastic ... very quick response, free inspection, very knowledgable. Used a special camera and showed me various potential sites for infestation in the 3 units in my house. Absolutely horrifying how many dead cockroaches we had after his treatment!!! I would happily recommend Vlad to anyone - thx so much Vlad!

Hi Sarah,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
Your review inspires us to work even harder.
To identify the pest nature, level of infestation and deliver solution we use best equipment and eco friendly products.
Thank you very much for your such a wonderful review.

Sveta
Sveta

Pest control (mouse)

We called the company and Vugar came for inspection the same day. He carefully examined the basement and the exterior of the house. He made sure that the house is clean and recommended preventive measures both inside and outside. I strongly recommend Vugar.

Hi Sveta,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We always provide FREE PEST INSPECTION the same or the next day as soon as receiving request.
Thorough inspection of the house and identifying the pest is the first step which we pay attention.
Our gained experience and knowledge help us to provide right recommendations and solve the pest problems. We are happy when our clients happy.
Thank you very much for your time and review again.

Jillian in Toronto
Jillian in Toronto

Great service!

We had some centipedes on our top floor and I was anxious to get rid of them. Vugar was very helpful, knowledgeable and flexible with our schedule and did a great job.

Hi Jillian,
Thank you very much for taking time a sharing your experience with us.
We always try to provide the best service to all our clients.
We also believe that we have a room for improvement as well like in any other industry.
We work hard to be on top.
Than you very much again.

AJ
AJ
1 review Whitby, ON

Pest control

Very knowledgeable and thorough. Did a detailed inspection and advised me throughout the process. Pleasant man as well. Would highly recommend!

Hi Aj,
Than you very much for leaving review.
Based on our company experience, thorough inspection helps to identify nature of pest and level of infestation. These 2 major factors help to do right treatment and give results.
We feel happy, when our clients are happy.
Thank you very again.

Yuri
Yuri

Pest control (rats)

Finding out where the rodents come from, where they hide and how to stop them from coming in. Everything was done professionally and fully explained. Hopefully this solves the rodent problem.

Hi Yuri,
Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with us.
To solve the pest issue we first check the reason and source of pest and only after thorough inspection start to treat. It helps to succeed.
Thank you very much again.

TorontoPestControl.ca team

More about FREE PEST INSPECTION

Provincial Pest Control (ProvincialPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca) is proudly Canada’s premier choice for pest control. We provide safe, fast and effective pest control in both domestic and commercial environments. Our highly trained Pest Control Technicians are skilled to identify and eradicate all pests.

We are industry professionals in competitive pricing, deliver dependable customer satisfaction and fully guarantee our services.
Rest assure, PPC is certified and accredited with all Industry Peak Bodies and follow environmentally safe pest management practices and methods.

TorontoPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca is proud to serve all over GTA and outskirts of Toronto, Scarborough, Unionville, Gormley, Aurora, Newmarket, North York, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Schomberg, Nobleton, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Port Credit, Erin Mills, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Glen Abbey, Milton, Georgetown, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Beamsville, Port Dalhousie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls and nearby neighbourhood.

TorontoPestControl.ca, ProvincialPestControl.ca is an accredited and licensed pest control company that is dedicated to national pest management. We continue to play a vital role in promoting recognized industry standards keeping in mind of protecting health, safety, food and property as a top priority.

We are committed to emphasizing on safe pest control across all service stages – inspection, treatment plans, educating our clients and maintenance of ongoing preventative measures for their domestic and commercial pest control.

Please visit www.freeinspection.ca to book your free consultation today!