Free Pest Inspection.Ca

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Free Pest Inspection.Ca

Happy c.
Happy c.

Free Pest Inspection and Service.

Responded to phone call very late evening.
Did great job.
Best company ever!
I really reccomend this company.

Hi,
Thank you very much for sharing with us your experience.
We compete with ourself everyday and trying to increase our professionalism and customer care day by day.
Thank you very much again.
FreePestInspectiin.ca team

dg in Toronto
dg in Toronto

Pest Control Needed Fast

Recently while in the process of selling an income property I was in need of pest control fast. A group of bothersome hornets decided to make a home above the front door of the property.

I had to delay showings of the home in order to deal with this problem, I couldn't run the risk of potential buyers getting stung while trying to view the home.

I reached out to free inspection and the same day the issue was dealt with. The owner of the company went out of his way to also revisit the house and spray a second time to ensure the problem was dealt with.

Is you need pest control simply call these guys and they will deal with the rest.

Hi David,

We gratefully value the time you took and shared your experience.
Responding to service calls immediately, providing results and delivering service the same day is our priority.
All of our technicians are highly trained to recognize the pest problem and act immediately.
We are happy to be a company who is responding to service calls first and providing service without delay.
Thank you very much for your positive feedback again.

Yvonne
Yvonne

pest control

professional, knowledgeable, patient and understanding in answering all of our questions. We are so happy with the service and the technician that we will keep the contact information and make recommendations as needed. Thank you for your assistance in our greatest time of need.

Thank you for your nice words.
We at Toronto Pest Control.Ca always strive hard to give best results. Service provided with professionalism is important to us that is why we work hard to make sure our customers' pest concerns are resolved in addition to providing necessary information to ensure your property remains pest-free.

tylerberry149
tylerberry149
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Best bug extermination

Hey was very professional and obviously cared about the job he does. You can tell he is there to do a good job rather than just collect a cheque like other companies. I am Definitely satisfied with the work he has done

Hi Tyler,

Thank you very much for your so nice review.
We are all as a team very glad to read your review.
As a pest control technician including the office each of us in person aim to increase our professionalism and deliver the customers' expectations and more.
Attention of each team member in his own job helps us to delivery quality of service and peace of mind for our dear clients.

TorontoPestControl.Ca team.

Roxanne
Roxanne

Pest inspection

Contacted them as soon as I found bugs, and within a few minutes, Vugar responded to me and arranged a free inspection. This helped me for my peace of mind because I was very stressed and couldn't sleep properly for a few nights. Very courteous and really cares for his client's needs. He even gave me free insect monitors and told me to call him within a week if anything happens. Very helpful! I will definitely recommend this company to my friends who need help. Thank you!

Hi Roxanne,
It is so nice of you to share your experience with our company. Your review inspires us to work even harder. To identify the pest nature, level of infestation in early stage is very important In selecting treatment strategy.
Thank you very much for your such a wonderful review.

nguyenth.hatrang
nguyenth.hatrang

Bug Control

Bed bug extermination service is awesome. Vugar is very dedicated and well prepared. He did a thorough check of the house, did all possible methods to exterminate the bugs and recommended us multiple protective solutions.
He is a nice and friendly guy. We had a great time working with him. We will definitely recommend him to my friends and family when the service is in need.

Hi Nguyenth,
Thank you so much for your time and warm words.
We, as a team looking for to be more dedicated and professional when work with our clients.
Happiness of our client is our goal.
Thank you very much again for your review.

TorontoPestControl.ca team

Steven
Steven

Ant spraying

They were working at my neighbour’s house and were very kind to spray my walls and plug a few holes with insect gel. Seemed very knowledgeable and proficient!

Hi Steven,
Thank you very much for taking time and sharing experience with us.
We always happy to help not only our clients but also their neighbors as well.
Thank you very much for such a nice review.
Feel free to contact us anytime if you need our help.

TorontoPestControl.Ca team.

Pest Control

I discovered mice in my home and found out there were other rodents in the area (outside). I needed someone to inspect outside/inside my property to find out where there were problems, to provide me with what should be done along with a quote. I contacted Toronto Pest Control.ca (No Charge Inspection/Consultation) and was pleased to be contacted within an hour. Vlad came to my home the next day and inspected the property. He showed me all problem areas (along with evidence) what should be done and provided answers to any concerns that I had. His quote was reasonable. I decided to move forward with his company. He efficiently completed the work, showing me what he was doing and why. I would recommend Toronto Pest Control.ca.
Sandra

Hi,
Thank you so much for the positive feedback.
We take professionalism serious here at TorontoPestControl.Ca and delighted when our customers are happy with services and quality we provide. Thank you very much again.

Sincerely,
TorontoPestControl.Ca team

Akk
Akk

Ants treatment.

Very good service! Prompt responses, always schedules appointments at his first available time slot. I have had reoccurring ants issues both inside and outside of the house and had to ask him to revisit my house 3 times. Every time he responded to my text message within a short time and showed up at my door on time. Would recommend his service!

Hi A.K.
Thank you for your feedback and your kind words.
We proud to be most dedicated and responsible pest control company.
We always respond and show up on time without any doubt.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

Gabriela
Gabriela

Free Pest Inspection and Cockroach Treatment

We had roach issue. Toronto Pest Control.ca offered me Free Pest Inspection. I was very happy. We decided to do Cockroach treatment after the inspection. It was thorough inspection with snake camera. I never seen any pest control technician do so thorough inspection oof interior and exterior of the property.
I STRONGLY RECOMMENT THIS COMPANY.
Very professional guys.
By the way, I asked them free follow up, technician arrived the next day. I am very happy.
Thank you very much Toronto pest control.ca

Hi Gabriela,
Thank you very much for your review.
We feel happy when we succeed.
Our goal is to make our clients smile, houses without pests.
We always deliver high standard pest control services and will continue from now on.

Thank you very much again.

Sincerely,
TorontoPestControl.Ca team

More about Free Pest Inspection.Ca

Provincial Pest Control (ProvincialPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca) is proudly Canada’s premier choice for pest control. We provide safe, fast and effective pest control in both domestic and commercial environments. Our highly trained Pest Control Technicians are skilled to identify and eradicate all pests.

We are industry professionals in competitive pricing, deliver dependable customer satisfaction and fully guarantee our services.
Rest assure, PPC is certified and accredited with all Industry Peak Bodies and follow environmentally safe pest management practices and methods.

TorontoPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca is proud to serve all over GTA and outskirts of Toronto, Scarborough, Unionville, Gormley, Aurora, Newmarket, North York, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Schomberg, Nobleton, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Port Credit, Erin Mills, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Glen Abbey, Milton, Georgetown, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Beamsville, Port Dalhousie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls and nearby neighbourhood.

TorontoPestControl.ca, ProvincialPestControl.ca is an accredited and licensed pest control company that is dedicated to national pest management. We continue to play a vital role in promoting recognized industry standards keeping in mind of protecting health, safety, food and property as a top priority.

We are committed to emphasizing on safe pest control across all service stages – inspection, treatment plans, educating our clients and maintenance of ongoing preventative measures for their domestic and commercial pest control.

Please visit www.freeinspection.ca to book your free consultation today!