Insulation
Insulation

Reviews for Toronto Tapers

FM
FM

Custom home insulation and drywall

Very happy with the work neneph and his crew did at my new house. I had called them for their drywall and insulation services and everything went very smooth and on time for a very good price

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you're happy with the drywall and insulation work we completed. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Looking forward to the next one!

smccabe83
smccabe83

Framing, Insulation & Drywall

I highly recommend Toronto Tapers. Neneph and his team did framing, insulation and drywall work, I will break down all three.
Framing:
My previous contractor walked away mid project and Neneph came in and helped pick up the pieces. He was very patient with me and walked me through all the issues left behind.
It was clear he wasn’t just looking for more work because after he explained it all he recommended I contact an engineer to find the best ways to correct the steel work and incorrect framing.
The framing work was done quickly and efficiently, even in some hard to access areas. The engineer came in and looked at all the work and was happy with the outcome. Due to the poor framing job done my the previous contractor there were a lot of uneven ceiling and walls that needed to be worked around and adjusted so drywall could go in without issue, the Toronto Tapers team ensured this was worked out.
Insulation:
Again Neneph was very patient with me as I went back and forth on the insulation options, changing my mind a few times in the process. The guys who did the work were again quick and efficient.
Drywall:
The two man team who came and installed the drywall, taped and mudded it were amazing. They take pride in their work and it shows. They did the entire house in a very reasonable amount of time and even came back after the electrician and plumber were done to fix holes that needed patched. They were both very courteous to my family and I.
Overall:
Very happy, the communication was great either via phone, text or email. When Neneph said his team would be there they were. It was clear that I was a little concerned with anyone working on my home after the experience I had with the contractor who disappeared, and Neneph took that into consideration when working with me. Again, highly recommend Toronto Tapers.

Thank you for the kind words Steve. I'm glad you're happy with the drywall, insulation and framing work we completed. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything else. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

THOMAS
THOMAS
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full Renovation

We strongly recommend this company to anyone on the market for a reno. They stuff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Our project was done properly and on the budget we set up front. No surprises which actually was a surprise. We give 5 stars and a thumbs up.

Thank you Thomas. We're glad to hear you're happy with the work. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

4arka.weld.con
4arka.weld.con

Tapping and painting a newly constructed house

High quality service. Professianaly done. Reliable and fast returns call immediatly.
Very good time management

Thank you Adour. We're glad to hear the taping and painting work completed was to your satisfaction. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Drywall

We hired Toronto Tapers to insulate and drywall our old Toronto unit. This was by no means an easy job since we had 3 different types of insulation throughout the unit. We chose Toronto tapers because of their turn key solution. They installed 2lb closed cell spray foam, 1/2lb open cell, and Roxul AFB throughout the entire unit (~35k sq.ft). They drywalled and taped the entire place as well. The whole place was finished in about a month. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of the work and the speed. We are in talks of more work for our investment properties now.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're glad to hear the insulation, drywall and taping was to your satisfaction. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

More about Toronto Tapers

Toronto & the GTA’s Trusted Drywall, Insulation, and Steel Framing Company
We’re a insulation and drywall contractor operating in Toronto & the GTA, offering professional installation and repair solutions. At Toronto Tapers, we specialize is steel stud framing, insulation, drywall and taping, for both commercial and residential properties.

We have positioned ourselves as one of the most trusted Drywall Services of Toronto and GTA. As we have one of the most experienced teams of drywall taping contractors, Metal Stud framing contractors, insulation contractors, therefore we can handle both residential and commercial projects throughout GTA and Toronto. No matter whether how small or big the wall is, we always strive to provide a supreme level of care and quality in our output. Because, being a drywall service provider, we understand that, it is not just a wall, in fact, a place where you can express your creativity to hang your achievements and mark your progress.

Drop by our offices and come say hello! We have two locations in Toronto to help serve our customers better.