Mr Lawn

Papax3 in Toronto
Papax3 in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic Service

From the first minute I spoke with the owner Ray until they complete my yard I was impressed. Ray is down to earth, easy to talk to and doesn't try to pressure sell and he really knows his stuff. My job was not an easy one, I needed my 2400 sq. ft. lawn completely replaced. The tricky part was lots of roots showing and a third of the yard needed major leveling. Day 1 they removed the whole lawn in the rain the entire time and boy did it look bad because of all the roots. Day 2 they were back, they cleaned up the roots, leveled it and laid the lawn that day and it looked amazing. And as I write this review the lawn is a week old and growing beautifully.

The two crews that work on my yard were respectful, hardworking and a lot of fun to deal with. Out of respect for the whole crew I will not single out anyone by name but the young men who Ray trusted to lead the crew were awesome (the whole crew was which was a reflection of the leaders).

I can honestly say I have nothing to complain about with Mr. Lawn. Oh yes let's not forget the price...fair and worth every penny. I will be posting this review on Google and Home Stars because I want everyone to know Mr. Lawn is a fair and very professional company and you can trust them, I did.

Joe McQ.

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Amazing service

I just want to say thank you to the team at Mr Lawn for all there hard work today on getting my yard ready for selling my house. The work looks amazing and the price was great.
Thanks again.

Joy
Joy

Backyard lawn

Very happy with Mr.Lawn and his team.They did a good job.my lawn looks great.

Thank you Joy for the kind words!!

Debbie
Debbie
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

lawn care...laying of new grass sod

Despite ours being a small job, Ray provided a prompt quote and installation. Ray's crew...Rory, Evan and Glen were very personable and knowledgeable with any queries. The yard looks fantastic and exceeded my expectations. Follow up queries to Ray have been welcomed and answered to my satisfaction. Would definitely recommend/refer Mr. Lawn!

Thank you so much Debbie for trusting us!

Tammy D.
Tammy D.

New lawn

Ray and his team did a great job. By the time I was home from work, the job was complete. Yard look great and everything was cleaned..

Hey Tammy, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it!

Paula
Paula
1 review Burnaby, BC

Lawn replacement

About 8 years ago a large tree was taken down in our backyard and over the past number of years the lawn has become increasingly “bumpy” as the roots decay. We filled in the low spots a few times resulting in a hump compared to the edges of the lawn. Ray and his crew came in, removed the old lawn, levelled the yard and laid new sod. We are a month in and very pleased with the results. The kids happily run about and play soccer without complaining of all the holes.

Hello Paula, that is fabulous to hear that your family is enjoying the lawn. We are glad to provide a service with quality. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime with any future questions.

Mary in Burnaby
Mary in Burnaby
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

pond removal lawn installation and garden clean up

We hired Mr. Lawn to remove a pond, install a small lawn, and clean up the back, side and front garden of a townhouse. Raymond was very professional in providing good suggestions, a timely and clear estimate, and completing the project in the time frame he promised. The crew were courteous and efficient, and the project was completed in two days to our complete satisfaction. We were also impressed with the ongoing communication from Raymond. We would highly recommend Raymond and his team.

Hello Mary. My team and I thank you for sharing those kind words. We are extremely happy you are satisfied. Should you require any lawn and garden advice, you know who to call. Thank you!

DRD
DRD
1 review Vancouver, BC

Lawn levelling and sod application

After a slip in communication about start date, which was quickly remedied, the work was done efficiently and with excellent quality. I also appreciated the email of tips for how to care for the lawn so that we can preserve our investment.

Thank you for trusting Mr. Lawn to install your beautiful new lawn!

Sande
Sande
1 review White Rock, BC

landscaping and lawncare

We have been extremely happy with Mr. Lawn over the 5 years that they have been caring for our yard and gardens. They are prompt and professional. We have and will continue to recommend Mr. Lawn

Hi Sande, thank you so much for the kind words. We hope you are doing well.

More about Mr Lawn

Our specialty is to completely restore your property’s curb appeal by removing your existing lawn and replacing with new, fresh sod. We also maintain lawns, install cedar hedging, build gardens and more!
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Cloverdale?