Zsibi Hardwoodfloor

Reviews for Zsibi Hardwoodfloor

Oana in Etobicoke
Oana in Etobicoke

Hardwood floor installation in 4 bedrooms

Zoltan's team was very professional, arrived on time every day and finished as they planned. Although there was a issue with the finishing color, Zoltan and his team managed to resurface and re-stain and still stay in the same timeframe. the final color matched exactly the downstair's hardwood.
the floors and rooms were left clean.
I am very with the final result.

Thank you Oana! Enjoy your new floor!

Shirley
Shirley

Floor refinish and new stair case

In one word excellent! Zoltan (owner) takes great pride in his work, oversees all aspects of the project, and won't be happy until his client is happy. The team left my home in excellent condition with very minimal dust, everything back in place and the floors looked amazing. I was very particular about the color I wanted, and Zoltan worked his magic and got it absolutely right! He also turned my old stair case into a modern head turning piece of art. Very impressed with this company, have already recommended them to many and will continue to do so!

Thank you Shirley! Enjoy your new floor!

mallorychrysler
mallorychrysler

Floor refinishing

Wow, what incredible service. Not only was the end result beautiful, the process was so fast and easy. Zoltan was a pleasure to deal with - very quick to respond and answer questions. The crew was clean and friendly. They worked very fast and the results were amazing. Would highly recommend!

Thank you Mallory, I think your new floor help to sell your house faster and with higher value.

jessica_keats
jessica_keats

Living room floor stairs and beams refinished

Zoltan and his crew are great. Professional all around! They sanded and refinished my pine floors and used a beautiful birch stain. Carpet on stairs removed and refinished. And the beams sanded and stained as well. I am so happy with the job they did, and will be using their services in the future

Thank you Jess, enjoy your new floor!

Home o.
Home o.

Floor refinishing throughout the house

Their work was excellent: beautiful hardwood refinishing , clean and punctual service. This is a highly recommended contractor.

Thank you, enjoy your floor!

Jim
Jim
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We re-stained our floors and added more wood floor- remove the extra tile and we stained all our stairs and re-did the pickets and stair railing. The team did an excellent job and were always available. They worked around my schedule and I would recommend them and hire them again.

Thank you and enjoy your new floor!

play_123
play_123

Main floor reno

Very professional
Very happy they were always on time
And the quality of work was A+

Thank you and enjoy your new floor!

charmaine.woods
charmaine.woods

Hardwood refinishing & vinyl plank installation

I had this company refinish the hardwood floors in my old house and loved the results so much, I asked them to refinish the floors, stair treads and posts in my new house too, as well as install vinyl plank flooring in the basement. The owner, Zoltan, is amazing. Responded to my emails and texts even on the weekend or evenings when I didn’t expect him to. After the floors in our new house were sanded down and we saw the beautiful wood grain underneath, he realized the red oak planks he’d brought to replace the old carpet in the family room just wouldn’t have the same wood grain. So without even knowing for sure what type of wood we had, he suggested using acacia in the other room. When it arrived I was sceptical. But after the acacia was sanded down it was almost a perfect match! He really knows his wood. The guys working for him are also hardworking & dedicated (they consistently finished on time or even before they were supposed to). They’re also friendly & caring (they all huddled around and watched me and Zoltan discussing wood stains etc and would nod or provide input). They also removed and disposed of the old carpets and runners & did paint touch ups. When a relatively urgent flooring issue came up, Zoltan was able to solve it for me within days. I have already recommended these guys to all my friends. And will continue to do so.

Thank you Charmaine! Enjoy your new house with the beautiful floor!

jlord
jlord

Second Floor - 4 bedroom and hallway refinishing.

We have used Zsibi before for a smaller project as well. Both jobs have been clean, fast and had beautiful end product. Very Impressed.

Thank you! I believe you will call us your thirt flooring project too. :)

Mary L.
Mary L.

Replaced flooring

We live in a 90 year old midToronto house and were undergoing a major kitchen reno involving the removal of two walls. We hired Zoltan to replace the oak floors throughout the main floor and refinish the stairs, railing and posts. He had been recommended by one of my neighbours. We decided to use quarter sawn and rift oak floors and a medium brown stain. Zoltan was very good to work with throughout the project. Even when their work was delayed because of delays from our other contractor, they did their best to get it done in a reasonable time. He was extremely patient in helping me pick out the stain showing different colour blends in different lighting. His team did an excellent installation and staining job. Our floors are beautiful. I highly recommend Zoltan and his team. They are professional and produce high quality for a reasonable price. They will be coming back to refinish our second floor.

Thank you Mary, I like your floor so much! You picked very nice color ! Enjoy your new floor!

More about Zsibi Hardwoodfloor

Welcome to Zsibi Hardwood Floor!

Toronto’s Expert in Hardwood Floor Installation, Refinishing, Less Dust Sanding, Repair & Other Services

Let experts at Zsibi Hardwood Floor bring your Toronto home interior to a whole new level with our professional flooring services in Toronto.

Whether you want to enhance the floors in your Toronto home or you need an expert hardwood flooring installation, refinishing, less dust sanding or repair service in Toronto and surrounding areas, Zsibi Hardwood Floor is the company to call.

In addition to hardwood flooring services, we also specialize in engineered and laminate flooring installation, repair, less dust sanding and other refinishing services. We also offer stairs finishing and refinishing services in Toronto.