J & S Garage Doors

R.Fobert
R.Fobert
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Quick installation!

Very happy with our belt garage door openers. They were installed in no time at all. Team was very friendly and took the time to show me how everything operates. All of the cables and wires connecting everything were stapled to the walls and ceiling in a very neat and organized manner. The price was excellent, compared to many other companies I contacted. Would highly recommend!

we really appreciate your business and your time to write this review.
we will be more than happy to help you or any recommended friend at any time you may need us.
thanks again

...
...
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Garage Doors with matching capping weather stripping.

Awesome job installing new garage doors by Saad and Bakar. They were here on time as promised and even took away the old doors and boxes. Thank you! Kathleen :)

we thank you Kathleen for your business and your nice review we appreciate you taking the time to write for us. good luck with your new doors and congratulations. J&S garage doors team

Tom in North York
Tom in North York

Great price, great installation, great selection

Wow we are so happy!! I defy anyone to find a better quality installation, of a top quality Garaga garage door, at a better price!! Their receptionist, Michell, was outstanding in helping choose a colour when we showed her a picture of our house. We upgraded to heavier duty springs, and all was installed professionally and courteously. I would highly recommend Saad and Joseph for any garage door job you have.

it is our pleasure to serve you and all the customers the same way at the end of the day this is our goal at J & S garage doors
we thank you for your business and your review

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage Door

I called several companies for a quote and had to leave messages. When I called J & S Garage Doors, I was pleased when Saad answered the phone, he provided details of his products along with a quote (which was better than most). Every time I called he always answered his phone and took the time to answer all my inquiries. It only took a few hours to install our new garage door, and it looks fantastic.

we really apreciate your businesse.it is our pleasure to help you with your garage door needs at any time.

More about J & S Garage Doors

J & S Garage Doors is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving GTA: Oshawa to Oakville, from Toronto to Innisfil. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after-sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair program.