J & S Garage Doors

Toronto ON M3J 2P6

Reviews for J & S Garage Doors

Tom in North York
Tom in North York

Great price, great installation, great selection

Wow we are so happy!! I defy anyone to find a better quality installation, of a top quality Garaga garage door, at a better price!! Their receptionist, Michell, was outstanding in helping choose a colour when we showed her a picture of our house. We upgraded to heavier duty springs, and all was installed professionally and courteously. I would highly recommend Saad and Joseph for any garage door job you have.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage Door

I called several companies for a quote and had to leave messages. When I called J & S Garage Doors, I was pleased when Saad answered the phone, he provided details of his products along with a quote (which was better than most). Every time I called he always answered his phone and took the time to answer all my inquiries. It only took a few hours to install our new garage door, and it looks fantastic.

More about J & S Garage Doors

J & S Garage Doors is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving GTA: Oshawa to Oakville, from Toronto to Innisfil. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Toronto?