Toronto ON M1E 2P8

Reviews for Toronto Home Appliances

Sabine in Toronto
Sabine in Toronto

Washer/Dryer reinstallation

Anthony responded promptly to my emails. He and his help arrived on time and attended to all my requests.
They went out and purchased a missing part and did not cut corners. They attended to my special request to change the door direction of the dryer.
Their estimate was accurate (shown above) + with the added expense of the missing part (not shown).
I would hire this company again.

majsiva
majsiva
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Washer

The dryer was not heating up at my condo. Anthony came within a day to dignose the problem.

He noticed that the brand is an European company and the parts will take weeks to arrive. He took apart the components and fixed only the part that was not broken not the entire unit.

Anthony did this in a matter of days. Not to mention that he was working in a very small, tight space.

Understanding his expertise, I called him a week after to fix my LG washer that had mold on it. Anthony responded within hours and ordered the parts and fixed the issue in a matter of days.

Highly recommend Anthony to anyone.

Customer Service: 10/10
Expertise: 10/10
Cost: Very Affordable

Alina
Alina

Fridge Repair

Had a problem with our fridge. Anthony called me quickly and diagnosed the problem quickly. He ordered and repaired the fridge with the next few days and was very responsive and professional.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Dryer Issue

Anthony was first to respond to our request and came the next morning.
He was friendly and professional. Problem was fixed within 30 minutes. Will definitely be our "go to" for appliance service.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Dishwasher and fridge repair

I requested a call through HomeStars for a repair on my fridge and dishwasher. Anthony called me quickly and came the same day to repair my appliances. He provided quick service, replaced some parts within 24hours. The hours of service are also very flexible and convenient. Anthony did a great job, he is very knowledgeable, professional, highly skilled technician and also the pricing was very fair. I would highly recommend his services.

Meezan in Guelph
Meezan in Guelph

Washing Machine Repair

My older washing machine has been acting up for some time, but I was unable to repair it myself. Anthony contacted me shortly after I made my service request and arrived in the morning of the following day for servicing. He was able to solve the problem quickly and additionally, gave me tips on keeping that and other problems from arising/progressing.

Jey
Jey

Stove repaired

My stove didn't work while my wife was cooking , had some problem. Quick service, replaced some parts, same day fixed my stove. Great job. Anthony , the person repaired is knowledgeable, professional, highly skilled technician and also the pricing was fair. I would highly recommend his services.

Tess in Pickering
Tess in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Electric dryer repair

Anthony and his colleague fixed my squeaky electric dryer in no time! He’s knowledgeable and efficient. He contacted me within minutes of my service request and he showed up the next day to fix my dryer. I would recommend his services.

rocherlobo
rocherlobo

Appliance Repair

Anthony repaired and cleaned my not-so-new dishwasher and clothes dryer a few years ago and they have not given me any trouble since then! He was very knowledgeable about his field, pleasant, honest and efficient. His prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who needs an appliance repaired - in fact I have already done so among my friends and acquaintances.

Fridge repair

We called Anthony as soon as we discovered that our fridge was not working. His two person team came over within the hour and found the problem immediately. They were able to fix the fridge right there and then. Very happy with their excellent service, competent expertise, and reasonable pricing. We highly recommend.

More about Toronto Home Appliances

Welcome to Toronto Home Appliance
Toronto Home Appliances- the Repair experts of Toronto is a leader in providing value-added residential repair services to our customers by creating a successful partnership with them throughout the repair process.

We know your time and work is valuable, whether it’s a rental property , your own property, or your business, we will be there in correct time, in order for you to go back to your daily business, with as little disruption as possible.