Bmerr Inc

Reviews for Bmerr Inc

Karen
Karen

Renovation

Rubben responded quickly and offered a very reasonable price for the job. We were on a tight schedule and he was able to schedule his guys when we needed him. Very happy with the quality. When dealing with asbestos, you want to know that the work is being done properly. Rubben sent pictures so we could see the whole process. I highly recommend Bmerr Inc and Rubben.

Thank you for your kind words, we are proud to be a part of your project

dave_playacabana
dave_playacabana

Restaurant demolition

Demolition of an entire restaurant and set up for new renovation. The team demolished a large existing kitchen which included a 50 year old walk in fridge. They removed old cement plaster walls and exposed the nice original brick behind that. The guys had a large team that was well organized and timely. They arrived early and worked very fast and efficent. They had all the proper tools to complete the job as well as the right size bins to remove the demolished materials. I built 10 restaurants (and currently own and operate 7 called Playa Cabana) and this is the best experience I have ever had working with any contracting team!

Thank you Dave for letting us be part of your restaurant renovation it was a total pleasure to work for you

Kamil_acutedesign
Kamil_acutedesign

Basement, main floor mould removal and demolition

I hired Bmerr (Ruben) to demolish my basement when I found out there was mould from a leaking kitchen drain above. A crew of 4 guys showed up on time and began work right away. They arranged for a 40yard bin to be dropped off as well. Since I was on site during the demo, they were very good at communicating what they were doing and what to do next when more mould was discovered. I ended up having to remove the upstairs floor and subfloor which required extra time. Ruben knew that the job had to be done by Friday but with the extra work required the timeline would have to be pushed back. When I spoke with him about the importance of the job being completed before Monday, him and his crew worked later each night and even came in and on Sunday to finish. I really appreciate the effort made to stick to the timeline, and attention to detail when cleaning up and leaving the site spotless.

Thank you for let us being part of your renovation, we appreciate the hospitality and help to perform our work and be on schedule

Peter in Woodbridge
Peter in Woodbridge

Commercial Asbestos Removal

Working with Ruben and his crew was one of the most enlightening feelings while renovating my new shop in Vaughan. As my company expanded, so did the need for a larger space to accommodate my equipment. When they came in the made me feel comfortable about the process and got it done in a timely fashion. The price was extremely reasonable and the result was fantastic. I would highly recommend Bmerr for anyone needing any Asbestos removal!

Thank you Peter for let us be part of your business expansion

More about Bmerr Inc

We are a family owned company with over 20 years of well-documented training, knowledge and expertise in the industry.
We assist our clients with removal and documentation on every project most importantly on shedule and providing a cost effective plan