Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Surrey BC V3W 5J4
Appliance Repair
Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Oven

Amar is a lifesaver and a great person, called him on Christmas in emergency on his day off. His provides great service he had the oven running in matter of 20 mins. He saved Christmas dinner of our family. THANK YOU!!!!!!

My pleasure! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

LG Fridge

I read the companies reviews online and was blown. So, I decided to call him, he came on time on the same day. He was quick and effecient, his services are well worth it and the quality is reflected in the price he charges which is worth it. Thank you Amar.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kenmore Dryer

My friend gave me Amar's number and he was praising his service so much. So I called him. Amar came on such short notice, I needed my dryer repaired ASAP. He had the parts with him as well it saved me so much time. I would highly recommend his services, his price is great for his service.

My pleasure We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Dryer

My Samsung dryer stopped working in the middle of me doing laundry. So, I called Amar. It was my second time using his services. It was great, he was quick and efficient and affordable prices.

Bert in Surrey
Bert in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Stove

Amar came right away as I told him I needed my stove fixed. I would've been doomed that day if it wasn't for him. My stove gave up on me last minute. He proved great service with a great price would highly recommend him.

My pleasure Bert! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Stove

Called amar appliance for my stove. The service was excellent, like always when I called him for my dishwasher. I am a permanent customer of his. I would say he is the best in business, as I have called more technicians before, but they were not worth it. I would highly recommend Amar he is worth the price. Once again, THANK YOU!!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Finally a great appliance repair company

from an appliance I was about to replace- to find someone who KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING
Prompt polite service-- Diagnosed the problem speedily- and had ASPARE APPLIANCE IN HIS TRUCK. All fixed within an hour-- Perevously spent $$$ on a company that put the customer last
THIS COMPANY WAS GOOD

Lana in Surrey
Lana in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Dryer repair

We were very satisfied with Amar's quick response this Saturday morning. He found problem with our noisy dryer and fixed it right away. We will definitely hire his company again.

My pleasure Lana! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are critical to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Washer repair

Washing machine was giving me a water supply issue code. Spoke with Amar over the phone giving him the error code. When he arrived, he went right to work and discovered the issue was clogged filters. Cleaned them and got it working. Gave me tips about keeping them unclogged. Will definitely recommend and use him again in the future.

My pleasure! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking time out of your day to post this review. Our customers are extremely important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction.

Fridge

Great service, highly recommended. He knows what he is doing and has good pricing. Fixed my fridge in a short amount of time, is very polite and wants what is best for you. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

We appreciate your business, thanks for your positive review.

More about Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Our customer's satisfaction is our first priority, we are committed to what we do, and we love what we do. We repair all kinds of appliances, from a microwave to filling a refrigerator with cooling gas. We ensure you if you call us once, you will call us again because of your satisfaction. We are fully certified and have a 20+ of experience in mechanical, electrical, and in-home appliance repairs.