Appliance Repair
Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Reviews for Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Eric in Coquitlam
Eric in Coquitlam
6 reviews Coquitlam, BC

LG Washer Repair

Contacted Amar after reading reviews here. He responded fairly quickly and was able to come and tend to the repair fairly timely. He came prepared to do the repair with parts, ensuring multiple trips were not necessary, and got the repair done fast. He shared good tips with our washer to help with longevity. Overall, I’d reach out to Amar for other repairs in the future.

** addition to this **

I have had the same washer error come up, and contacted Amar. He provided suggestions through text to assist. I appreciate this as it could possibly save a trip, and more importantly time and money.

Thank you, we appreciate your business

Harprit in Surrey
Harprit in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Amar appliance repair

Amar appliance repair my fridge stop working Sunday morning and I called Amar he’s in surrey and I’m in mission I couldn’t find any one to come out repair it so I called Amar he told me step by step over the phone what to do and everything is working and he didn’t charge me anything thanks Amar

It's my pleasure, Harprit.

Mohinderjit Singh in Kamloops
Mohinderjit Singh in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

AAMS- Top class service

He came to my house for service . Very reliable. He fixed my microwave and refrigerator, save my money. He is so experienced in repair of major appliance at home. I highly recommended this guy.

We appreciate your business and thanks for positive review thanks

Jagpreet in Vancouver
Jagpreet in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Stove

Amar is very experienced and knowledgeable person. Fixed my stove in same day in very genuine price. He saved my money and as well as time. Strongly recommended. Excellent service.

We appreciate your business and your positive review thanks

Private User reviews Markham, ON

microwave install

I'm not going to write 30 words :) He did a great job.

Here's a haiku to use up the mandatory 30 words;
running my river
I uncovered my princes
beside my money

We appreciate your business, and thanks for positive review, thanks

Washer

Amar is one of the best technician,I've got other technicians,but Amar was one of the best.He gave a time window and arrived on time.he was prepared and ready for the problem with my washer, he already had the part, which made us save a lot of time. He really knows what he is doing and he is efficient, I would highly recommend him.

Thanks we appreciate your business,thanks for a positive review

My stove repair

Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)
Surrey
BC
V3W 5J4

Amar did a great job on my stove. As soon as I had a problem I talked to amar and replyed immediately and set up a time and date to come fix my stove. He came in and he was very sweet and he fixed my stove and gave me advice to prevent the problem in the future. I highly recommend amar and i will definitely tell my friends and family about him.

Thanks We appreciate your business and for a nice review.

Dishwasher Appliance Service

Amar provided great service and was able to diagnose and fix my washer. He has good prices and would definitely recommend him! I went through many services who were not able to help me. Glad I got my dishwasher fixed!

Thanks we appreciate your business

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Washing machine diagnosis

Amar came out to look at my 4 year old LG washing machine which was making a thumping noise during the spin cycle. He first told me it was probably the main drum bearing. He then discovered that there was something in between the inside and outside drum. He took the machine covers off, poked around a bit but seemed to give up and was not able to remove the object. So I paid him for 2 hours labor and still have the thumping. My conclusion is that he probably did not want to spend the time fixing the problem. Kinda dissapointing for me.

Hi, this is Amar and when I left your house I made your wife check if she can hear the thumping she said no and I also couldn't here it which means it was fixed and perfect in fact I turned the washer on 2 times and I checked Just in case if it made sound but no sound came. Also you could have called me first because I know what to do next and I could have told you if you called me, I told your wife to call be back if there are any problems, call me. I would be happy to come back and fix it.

FaridD in Burnaby
FaridD in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Dishwasher water leak

Mr. Amar came to attend to our complaint about water leaking from the connecting Dishwasher pipe. Initially he very nicely advised us on phone as to how we could cure this problem.
On not being able to stop the leak he came over at short notice to look into the case and carry out a diagnostic. The equipment and connections are old. We were unable to use the sink due to this water leaking matter. He was able to identify the problem where the connecting pipe was badly corroded. He taped up pipe, so that we could use our kitchen sink.
Came back in an hour with a new pipe connection and fixed it. Tested the machine and all was ok.
We were very satisfied with the service and advice and would surely recommend him to our friends.

I appreciate your business thanks

More about Amar Appliance Maintenance Service (Aams)

Our customer's satisfaction is our first priority, we are committed to what we do, and we love what we do. We repair all kinds of appliances, from a microwave to filling a refrigerator with cooling gas. We ensure you if you call us once, you will call us again because of your satisfaction. We are fully certified and have a 20+ of experience in mechanical, electrical, and in-home appliance repairs.