Desa Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
Richmond Hill ON L4B 1B4
General Contractors
Desa Contracting Inc.

Review for Desa Contracting Inc.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

worked in my building

After a flooding in my building Desa Contracting came to the rescue to dry up the place, remove my flooring and keep me calm. They walked me through the whole process and even answered my call after hours to answer my questions. They work in my building frequently and other buildings around. They are professional and fair priced. I would definitely recommend them. They replaced my flooring and dealt directly with my insurance to make sure of a smooth finish.

More about Desa Contracting Inc.

Located in the Greater Toronto Area, we are a team of highly qualified professionals with over 17 years of experience as General Contractors. We provide the highest quality preventative maintenance solutions for all common areas of multi-unit residential buildings. We offer scheduled maintenance, as it may be needed from time ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?