Canada Home Solution

Richmond Hill ON L4B 1J5
Canada Home Solution

Reviews for Canada Home Solution

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great guys from this company

A friend gave me Timothy’s contact for roof insulation. I called and he explained about some grants from the government . We insulated our attic last year and basically for everything back . It ended up costing us a few hundred dollars at the end due to a larger attic . I really realize the difference in temperature in my son’s bedroom and the upper level overall. They also did our basement wall which really benefited us because we use the space downstairs . We also realize the furnace not coming on as much anymore . Great guys from this company. Really good service , the workers had a language barrier but they knew what they’re doing . Good company to choose!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Unprofessional company

I got new water heater tank from Canada Home Solutions’s with salesmen Timothy more than 6 months ago but old water heater tank they taken out from my house and not retuned to Enercare, resulted I am paying for two tanks rental every month, they didn’t submit return merchandise slip to Enercare, as a proof of return, I have sent all Furnace’s bills by email and contacting Company but no reply at all, please don’t call this company for services either will suffer like me by paying which you don’t have. Brampton, Ontario

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Value of Service is Highly Commendable!

Ricky is Excellent! Hassle free and Over the Top Service! He was referred to me by my friend and working with him was the best decision I have made so far. I will definitely recommend him to my friends/clients!

ooorainee
ooorainee
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

furnace insulation /basement

I heard this company on the radio .At that time , the GREEN ON program was going on . I contact them , then they offer me a good rate comparing with other company I called. my attic insulation was on April and the size was around 1500 sq ft . then they applied the rebate for me .On June , I got my cheque back from Green ON . So it only costs me $200.

This time I realized my furnace is too old . And I called this company .According to the size of my house , and i did the research on line. Goodman furnance is cheaper but the quality is good ! They told me the enbridge program can get the rebate if i changed my furnace .so i signed the contract for the package. Tech come on time and very professional . I just waiting to my cheque again ...haha

will definitely recommend !! 5 stars for sure

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a detailed review. We are glad to hear that you have received your rebate. We appreciate your recommendation and thank you again for choosing Canada Home Solution.

More about Canada Home Solution

Canada Home Solution offers multiple services in order to help homeowners become more energy efficient. Our staff will educate our clients on the features and benefits of the services we provide as well as the different rebate programs available.

At Canada Home Insulation we are here to help every step of the way. From arranging necessary personnel for each step. For example, booking the Certified Energy Advisor to following up for your rebate claim.

We have helped over thousands of homeowners experience year-round comfort, substantial energy savings, and greater energy efficiency. Our mission is to provide affordable solutions to each and every customer by reducing their energy costs. Over 80% of our residential installations are referral customers.

With our professional and well-trained staff we are here to help with your needs. Make Canada Home Insulation a One-Stop Shop for your Home Insulation needs.